Author: sansukong

NASA scientists go ballistic over agency’s bias over climate change [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-4 03:47:17 |Display all floors

RE: NASA scientists go ballistic over agency’s bias over climate change

Nasa Panel, ICCC7

Published on 13 Jun 2012 by HeartlandTube
The theme of the 7th International Conference on Climate Change was "RealScience, Real Choices." We featured approximately 50 scientists and policy experts speaking at plenary sessions and panel discussions exploring what real climate science is telling us about the causes and consequences of climate change, and the real consequences of choices being made based on the current perceptions of the state of climate science.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=c6r06ogNJhU

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 13:19:24 |Display all floors
Rats and Heartland Institute

Anyone see any difference? Any merits?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 19:12:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-21 19:15
The moderator on duty told me you were a little sensitive to the use of terms such as "dirty" and  ...

Reposting my missing post.

The moderator on duty told me you were a little sensitive to the use of terms such as "dirty" and "dumb", .......

I have not been contacted by any moderator for that I am told I am a "little sensitive to the use of the terms such as 'dirty' and 'dumb' " .

Are you lying again as you have lied about the Chinese athletes STEALING their London Olympic gold medals?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-6 10:31:22 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-11-4 19:17
Some moderator told me that you were psychopathologically oversensitive to the use of words such a ...
Some moderator told me that you were psychopathologically oversensitive to the use of words such as "dumb", "dirty", and "daft"

Is your above statement said in the very same manner you have accused the Chinese athletes of STEALING their London Olympic golden medals WITHOUT ANY PROOFS?  Remember, you are an exposed and confirmed compulsive LIAR
for what you are worth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-1 08:49:46 |Display all floors

Burt Rutan on Climate Change - WUWT-TV November 14th 2012[size=0.9em]

Published on 25 Nov 2012

Engineer and aviation pioneer Burt Rutan gives his presentation on why he doesn't think global warming/climate change is a problem, by presenting the data that convinced him it is a non-issue from an engineering standpoint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oxFm1TXshZY

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-1 09:39:02 |Display all floors

UN Climate Conference: A Trojan Horse for Centralized Power

Published on 28 Nov 2012

Maybe the United Nations should take down the 2012 Mayan calendar that hangs in their transnational talking shop. The top UN global warming climate change negotiator Christina Figueres, who is in charge of arm-twisting industrialized countries to fight greenhouse gas emissions, framed her real agenda in plain language that everybody can easily understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wJz35NJgEeE

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.