Author: sansukong

NASA scientists go ballistic over agency’s bias over climate change [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-19 06:45:34 |Display all floors

RE: NASA scientists go ballistic over agency’s bias over climate change

She is the author of a sixteen-page illustrated text called The Skeptics Handbook, which was widely distributed in the USA by the Heartland Institute.[15][16], and was responded to by John Cook in "A Scientific Guide to the 'Skeptics Handbook':

And who is your John Cook?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 07:39:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-17 19:08
This is a lie. It was a lie when it first saw the light of the day, and it has become a much bigge ...
This is a lie. It was a lie when it first saw the light of the day, and it has become a much bigger lie since Professor Richard Muller declared pubicly that Climate CHange denying is out now.

"Muller-the-pretend-skeptic makes three claims. He’s half right on one."
Muller-the-pretend-skeptic makes three claims. He’s half right on one.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 08:15:02 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-9-18 19:27
That was "authored" by a dubious person, Joanne Nova (maiden name: Codling), who is...

The HEARTLAND INSTITUTE - 'nuff said. It is an institution as murky, as politicised and as selfish as the C.I.A. And equally dangerous!

In the same manner as you have demonised the Chinese athletes of STEALING their Olympic gold medals, you are trying to paint the HeartLand Institute as ...............
"an institution as murky, as politicised and as selfish as the C.I.A. And equally dangerous!"  

without substantial proofs. Is spitting venom at others the only recourse you understand?

For those who wish to know and understand more about Heartland Institute, visit .............

http://heartland.org/

Note: Who is the John Cook whose article you have posted? We are still waiting for your answer!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 10:06:36 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 16:13:19 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-9-18 19:27
That was "authored" by a dubious person, Joanne Nova (maiden name: Codling), who is...

"A Scientific Guide to the 'Skeptics Handbook'
Who would be bothered and to take the trouble to get the "A Scientific Guide to the 'Skeptics Handbook' " translated into the following languages, if the author is "a dubious person, Joanne Nova (maiden name: Codling)," by your descriptions!

Speaking of yourself, what does it make you to be, when you accuse the Chinese athletes of STEALING their Olympic gold medals at the recent London Olympic Games! You are a pathological LIAR!

Czech translation of the Unskeptical Guide to the Skeptics Handbook

The Guide to the unSkeptical Guide to the Skeptics Handbook (Czech translation)

Finally! The long awaited Italian Translation

Click to download The Italian Translation of The Skeptics Handbook

Thai Translation – The Skeptics Handbook

Spanish translation of Skeptics Handbook I

Spanish Translation – The Skeptics Handbook I

Skeptics Handbook permeates Copenhagen

Part II of Climate Change Gone Dutch.
This is one of the best advertisements I’ve seen yet for The Skeptics Handbook. Seeing footage like this gives me a warm glow. Thanks atomkerman. Priceless!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 15:22:31 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-19 19:36
IT's either a COMMERCIAL decision. Or a political one.

It doesn't say anything about Joanne Nova ...
It doesn't say anything about Joanne Nova's honesty.

What about your own honesty, i.e. if you ever had any? Your venom you spitted out is over-taking that of a cobra's toxicity !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-21 13:18:47 |Display all floors

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-9-21 12:19
seneca Post time: 2012-9-20 20:02
My own honesty is beyond reproof even if you are trying your worst to smear my good name.

Look o ...
My own honesty is beyond reproof even if you are trying your worst to smear my good name.

If you claim to be that honest, then just prove it by......

1. show that you have the proofs to accuse the Chinese athletes STOLE their gold medals at the London Olympic Games, and

2. tell us who John Cook is and why you posted his article in the forum.

Do you consider yourself as honest by avoiding to answer these two questions?
How do you expect others to trust you when you are a self-confessed LIAR?

Surely that is not too much to ask of you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.