Author: sansukong

NASA scientists go ballistic over agency’s bias over climate change [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-16 16:15:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-16 12:18
This shows most eloquently the morally bankrupt nature of Sans You Gon'gs agenda in posting Climat ...
Albert Einstein's photo has been poached and illegitimately inserted in that write-up.

I have said it before and I say it once again. Read the caption below the photo. Does it say anything about the climate. All that is printed is the wise words from a great scientist. It is  
just  another quote of his great wisdom. Once again you are trying to divert and to distort
the issue under discussion! Looks like the slimy and spineless snake-oil salesman is running
out of his tricks!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 16:29:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-16 15:07
Sans You Gong the Sans Socky S k u n k ,

you are a hopeless serial liar. An unrepentant mega-liar ...

Now that you are bankrupt of true facts, you are looking at insignificant excuses to escape the argument. You are a loser who takes a small plant shoot in the forest floor for the whole forest! How pathetic you have become!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-16 16:48:48 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-16 16:29
Now that you are bankrupt of true facts, you are looking at insignificant excuses to escape the ar ...

the rat actually typing a new sentence..................................

how much you paid?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-17 12:24:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-9-18 08:56
seneca Post time: 2012-9-16 18:09
Yes, yes, you said it before but I still hold it against your sponsors that they quote Albert Eins ...

As a matter of fact, any photo or any wise saying from any present or past wise-man can be quoted, if founded to beappropriate for the occasion. Only a person like you with a very sick mind would distort  in order to divert matters from the TRUTH......
e.g.
Prove that it is not a lie when you accused the Chinese athletes of STEALING their Oylmpic gold medals recently in London.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 02:34:22 |Display all floors

RE: NASA scientists go ballistic over agency’s bias over climate change

seneca Post time: 2012-9-16 12:22
You are hopelessly out of touch with the latest developments: Climate-Change Denying is out!

Global warming critic Richard A. Muller does 'total turnaround,' admits he was wrong
Related Article:

Muller-the-pretend-skeptic makes three claims. He’s half right on one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 10:31:12 |Display all floors

RE: NASA scientists go ballistic over agency’s bias over climate change

Excerpt:
CLIMATE MONEY
by Joanne Nova  | July 21, 2009

The most telling point is that after spending
$30 billion on pure science research no one is
able to point to a single piece of empirical
evidence that man-made carbon dioxide has a
significant effect on the global climate.

http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/originals/climate_money.pdf

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 13:11:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-16 18:07
No, my dour Sans You Gong S ku nk the sock-less Sans Souci: Calling you a SERIAL LIAR is not a sig ...
You have been branded a "serial liar" because you are a serial liar.

Oh really? But I have repeatedly hammered on this statement that you lied when you said the Chinese athletes STOLE their Olympic gold medals, but till now you have not challenged it as a lie! How come? Now, I am more convinced that it must  be the truth calling you a compulsive LIAR !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.