Author: vincent01

Chinese Diaoyu Islands anger turns to actions   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-18 00:22:51 |Display all floors
War is never the correct answer to solving problems. But many countries think it is the only way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 01:55:15 |Display all floors
The Diaoyo Islands are a hot issue by perhaps the Mukden Incident (A tack belonging to the South Manchuria railway near Mukden dynamited by Japan and blamed on Chinese insurgents) of 18 September 1931 as a pretext for invading northern China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 10:49:12 |Display all floors
What is next Hainan?
Fight now!
Me and my entire company boycotted all Japanese good and Business. Even if some of clients were Japanese we stopping taking their orders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 13:45:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2012-9-18 13:46
chinaimport Post time: 2012-9-18 10:49
What is next Hainan?
Fight now!
Me and my entire company boycotted all Japanese good and Business.  ...

CHINA HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BOOT THE JAPANESE PIRATES OUT OF DIAOYUTAI AND SHOULD DO SO AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE, WEATHER PERMITTING.

There is one thing that every country has to respect, regardless of how strong it is, and that is the weather and climate.  Napoleon was defeated by the Russian winter.  Kublai Khan's armada was defeated by the weather too.  Wise generals respect the weather.  There is a storm in the East China Sea that is abating.  Perfect timing for the coming of the Chinese fishing boats.  But it looks like the Chinese fishing authorities are inadequate to protect the large number of Chinese fishing boats against an armada of Japanese Coast Guard ships out there ready to ram them and hurt them.  

A showdown is presently taking shape between the Japanese Coast Thugs and the Chinese fishing boats although no actual skirmish has yet been reported.

We are all watching the seminal event of Chinese fishermen facing down the Japanese Coast Thugs unfold, but so far, things are not looking good for the Chinese fishermen.  Weather and lack of Chinese government ships to protect them seem to be against their making a stand on the most symbolic day for such a showdown, September 18, the 81st anniversary of the Manchurian Incident which marked the first day of direct Japanese invasion of China into Manchuria, in 1931.  It would be another 14 years before the Japanese were defeated by the Allied forces in 1945.  During this time, millions of Chinese men, women and children died at the hands of the Japanese, whose descendants the Chinese fishermen are now facing.  Sad, that they are still so weak.  So helpless.  And so brave!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-18 21:24:06 |Display all floors
We advocate the peaceful way to solve this problem but any illegal action fron Japan on our Diaoyu island will be unhesitatingly hit back. Diaoyu Island belongs to China~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-19 15:10:02 |Display all floors
memekenan Post time: 2012-9-18 21:24
We advocate the peaceful way to solve this problem but any illegal action fron Japan on our Diaoyu i ...

who care about stupid island.
all i see is chinese sheep.
okay our leaders corrupt and steal billions every year.
who care about some stupid island...... just puppet for the corrupt pulling your string.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-20 22:41:56 |Display all floors
vincent01 Post time: 2012-9-14 08:47

The protests were set up by the party. The flags and pictures of Mao needed to be fixed long time in advance.

Only men in the street. That´s the consequence of a 30 000 000 men surplus in the country. What the guys need is chicks not demos

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.