Who has the coolest personal signature here?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-13 15:17:39 |Display all floors
Good, I will try later.

thanks.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-13 15:22:59 |Display all floors
Now, how to make picture from elements on transparent background (to make it looks good almost any website background, no problem white, black ot other...)

1. open any graphic software, that allows to use "layers"

2. create new document with transparent background

3. place any items on this background - pictures and/or text

4. "flatten" all layers that are not background and save picture in "png" format
or
5.  choose "save for web" (or something like that - depends on Your soft) in "png" format

Tips.
- do not use plain white, black or "strong color" elements, because it can be "to contrast" to "opposite color" background (unless You want to do it on the purpose)
- save picture in "final" dimensions, or in "final for biggest use" (for example - there is no need to use 3000pix width picture, when it will be displayed on 1280pix wide screen)

see examples:

first is our sample on transparent background
second - on white (white elements dissapear)
third - on black background (this time black text dissapeared, and black elements of the photo melted into black background)

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-9-13 15:28:10 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-9-13 15:05
why cant the tech staff make it possible to post a pic as easy as posting on the thread?

As I see - probably CD is using some standard format of forum, and probably it is impossible or very hard to implement this "easier" method that You mentioned.

I had similar issues when managing php-bb format forums.

If CD have some skilled webmaster - maybe it is possible to integrate script connected to "album mechanism", that can automate uploading file into signature.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-9-13 16:27:14 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2012-9-13 15:28
As I see - probably CD is using some standard format of forum, and probably it is impossible or ve ...

Ask the CD for all their passwords seems you could do it for them

I know how to switch on the computer and sign up to the Forum.

That's what I know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 21:45:14 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-9-13 16:27
Ask the CD for all their passwords seems you could do it for them

I know how to switch on the c ...

, watch out, I found "right click" the other day, and my new radio mouse has a scroll wheel.
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-9-14 21:51:40 |Display all floors
warrigal Post time: 2012-9-14 21:45
, watch out, I found "right click" the other day, and my new radio mouse has a scroll  ...

Wow man, i have that wheel never used it. A bit scared of that thing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 22:12:36 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-9-14 21:51
Wow man, i have that wheel never used it. A bit scared of that thing

Nah, don't stay a piglette, try it, it's really cool. Any time I s tuff up, reboot fixes everything
Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.