23. Employees work at a workshop of a pork processing factory in Chengdu, Sichuan province June 16, 2009. China, the world's largest pork producer and consumer, has initiated stockpiling of frozen pork to help support pork prices, the commerce ministry said. Picture taken June 16, 2009. REUTERS/Stringer
25. An employee works inside the workshop of a textile mill in Huaibei, Anhui province, February 4, 2010. Chinese President Hu Jintao on Wednesday called for the country to make a bigger effort to transform its economic growth model, state radio reported. REUTERS/Stringer
27. Chinese workers sew T-shirts at the Bo Tak garment factory in Dongguan city in Guangdong province, southern China. Chinese workers sew T-shirts at the Bo Tak garment factory in Dongguan city in Guangdong province, southern China May 27, 2005.
28. A Chinese national flag flutters outside a coking plant in Changzhi, Shanxi province May 29, 2008. The World Bank (WB) has approved loans of 441 million U.S. dollars to improve energy efficiency and reduce emissions from power plants in China, the China office of the WB said. REUTERS/Stringer
29. A worker walks past coking kilns at a coking plant on the outskirts of Changzhi, Shanxi province June 5, 2008. China faces serious water pollution and rural environmental deterioration, the country's Ministry of Environmental Protection said. REUTERS/Stringer
30. Job seekers holding umbrellas flock into a job fair in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province February 28, 2009. At least 20 million of China's 130 million migrant workers have become jobless after tens of thousands of labor-intensive export-oriented factories closed due to the global financial crisis, and job training schemes for migrant workers are springing up around China, Xinhua News Agency reported. REUTERS/China Daily