Author: liuyedao

Catholics obstructing Philippines [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-11 10:34:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by liuyedao at 2012-9-11 10:34

Another case of how a religion destructing a poor nation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 11:42:34 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-9-9 20:22
Religion has no place in politics .........

Lest we return to the 'Dark Ages' ...... ...

Religion and Governance are two separate entities

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-12 12:25:23 |Display all floors
Hm... no mention Mo's merry little group of repobates known as the Abu Sayyaf?  I am sure that after they behead enough folks to be the leaders of the Phillippinees, they will have women's health in mind when the marrying age is dropped to 9 or 10.

Please, I have no love for the Vatican, but skipping over 'the world according to Mo' by why of the House of Saud's House lmans?  Please... spare me the B.S. - unless someone in this forum is going to defend 'child marriage', or worse... 'child polygamy'.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-12 21:42:01 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2012-9-12 12:25
Hm... no mention Mo's merry little group of repobates known as the Abu Sayyaf?  I am sure that after ...

One of "enlightened" US politician ever proposed to 'take out' Mecca.

Do you think this is a fine remedy for your concern?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-13 11:02:56 |Display all floors
Honestly?  I bank on the powers to be Moscow, before D.C., for that one... given the level of attacks in around Russia.

I look at it this way, the world biggest icon (for a group that does not believe in such things) is more than due for the type of sacking that the Vatican got during the wars of the Reformation.

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-13 20:23:49 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2012-9-13 11:02
Honestly?  I bank on the powers to be Moscow, before D.C., for that one... given the level of attack ...

You don't think your government was overreacting during the "war on terror"?

Btw, by intensifying the rivalry between sunni and shah, you throw yourself in a blackhole mud.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 10:13:02 |Display all floors
Nice try guy, northwest, but this thread of yours was a comment about issues in the Phillippines and how religious issues are causing trouble?

As for your attempt to dodge... {evil, evil laugh} Tehran holds the Joker in the Deck.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.