Author: evazhu924

do you believe in falling in love at first sight?have you experienced?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-11 20:09:35 |Display all floors
you will when you believe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-11 22:01:15 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-9-8 16:40
Yes , it worked for me. Meet my wife at a business conference in China, fist time I laid eyes on her ...

That is great

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-14 18:52:55 |Display all floors
I think we should follow the way in our hearts,don't consider too much.Meanwhile,true love needs time to test.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-15 21:50:06 |Display all floors
I was not a romantic man when I first saw the woman who would become my wife. In fact, I was the kind of man your parents warn you about. However, when I first saw my wife walk up the stairs at Sophie's Bar on September 24th 2004, I knew I had found the woman I would love forever.

Maybe in a past life we were together, maybe this time is the first time. But since that night we have been together, we have moved across the world, fought, made up, cried, laughed and loved. She completes me and I her. Without her I am nothing and with her I am all I could ever be.

How could I not believe in love at first sight?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.