Views: 17692|Replies: 27

Should you quit your job to travel around the world?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-4 17:31:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by blueeyes.yu at 2012-9-4 17:32

love.jpg

It's a scary decision, isn't it?

Will I find a new job when I return? Am I too young to be taking a career break? Am I to old to get back into the workforce? Can I afford to do this? Am I crazy? What will everyone think?

These are normal questions and should cross your mind as you think this through. But if you believe your decision regardless of these worries, you would know you did the right thing, though you’ll be away for a long time.

You may meet your right person on the road.

You will reclaim the freedom that you’d been selling to that soul-crushing organization. Eventually you’ll want to come home (possibly) and rejoin the workforce. But you know that this trip will help you to return on your own terms. You quit your job to travel because you decided to control your life, and that’s exactly what will happen.

Now it is time for you to make a decision. Should you quit your job to travel around the world? Yes or No?

Single choice vote, There are a total of 7 people participating in the poll
71.43% (5)
28.57% (2)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-9-4 21:07:35 |Display all floors
I disqualify myself from answering your question as I was paid to travel the world.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 23:20:28 |Display all floors
I think most people will said: if i have enough money,i like to resign and travel all the world.
it also my anwer.
Make the impossible possible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 04:05:09 |Display all floors
what a stupid thread for the sake of Kbay

how we can tell some one when is right to take a long trip

nonsenses and stupid thread to bother the forum

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-9-5 04:14:25 |Display all floors
Ghosty Post time: 2012-9-5 04:05

how we can tell some one when is right to take a long  ...

{:soso_e139:}{:soso_e176:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 09:40:35 |Display all floors

I didn't tell anyone when is right to have a long trip. I just give people an idea. Don't put your words into my month.

It is up to you. You can decide when you want to have a trip. My idea doesn't mean it has become your decision when you read it unless you are weak so that you can be easily influenced by other people's idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 09:47:44 |Display all floors

What a ridiculous person you are. If u think this is nonsense. Why do you have to bother youself to read it and reply it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.