Author: sansukong

US study feeds kids GM rice [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-7 19:12:38 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-7 18:43
If you are so sure of its success, then all the more, you or your next-of-kin should volunteer to ...

You have already volunteered for it all your life without you even realizing it.

Suffice to say, every grain of rice you eat since you are born is a GM rice.

No one produces pre 1959 rice anymore.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 00:03:27 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-7 18:43
If you are so sure of its success, then all the more, you or your next-of-kin should volunteer to ...

your fear is built on ignorance, nothing else.

now, do you become a pig after you have eaten a pig?

if you do, your fear is justified.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 02:47:02 |Display all floors

RE: US study feeds kids GM rice

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-9-7 23:03
your fear is built on ignorance, nothing else.

now, do you become a pig after you have eaten a pi ...

Match your words with your actions........ Volunteer!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 08:54:25 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-8 02:47
Match your words with your actions........ Volunteer!

Volunteer my nuts.

The article is dated 2009. The experiment is over and the success is already reported in a science journal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 15:17:22 |Display all floors

RE: US study feeds kids GM rice

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-9-8 07:54
Volunteer my nuts.

The article is dated 2009. The experiment is over and the success is already r ...

US study feeds kids GM rice
Volunteer my nuts.

The article is dated 2009
. The experiment is over and the success is already reported in a science journal.
By Li Qian  |   2012-9-1 | NEWSPAPER EDITION/SHANGHAI DAILY

A US-BACKED study which used Chinese children as guinea pigs to try out a new type of genetically modified rice has been condemned by an environmental rights group.
Look at the date of the article again, you lying weasel and spineless hypocrite .....      Volunteer yourself for the project if you have bollocks!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-8 16:24:45 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-8 15:17
Look at the date of the article again, you lying weasel and spineless hypocrite .....      Volun ...

In February 2009 a group of 22 international scientists and experts addressed an open letter to Prof Robert Russell at Tufts University School of Medicine, who is in charge of clinical trials on GM Golden Rice, protesting at clinical trials of GM Golden Rice being conducted on adults and children.[1]

From the article posted by you............#23

That is why I say you don't seem to read the stuffs  you cut and paste into here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-9 02:52:55 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-9-8 15:24
In February 2009 a group of 22 international scientists and experts addressed an open letter to Pr ...

You must be reading with your eyes glued shut! Weasel, just volunteer yourself or your next-of-kin if you think the project carries no risks!

Scientists decry rice experiment on children      

Updated: 2012-09-06 07:35By Zhang Yuwei and Yu Wei in New York and Shan Juan in Beijing ( China Daily)

US scientists have denounced a 2008 nutrition research project that allegedly fed genetically modified rice to a group of Chinese primary school students.
The study involving 68 Chinese children aged 6 to 8 has generated public anxiety about potential harm to the children and controversy over ethics and rules.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.