Author: sansukong

A Skeptic's Treasure Trove of Peer Reviewed Science ...  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-6 14:36:39 |Display all floors

RE: A Skeptic's Treasure Trove of Peer Reviewed Science ...

seneca Post time: 2012-9-6 13:09
I confessed to nothing, you greasy gray spoon! I am MORE than a LIAR, i.e. I am BETTER than one su ...
I confessed to nothing,.......

You are getting worse than expected ...... you even lie over your own confession!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-6 16:14:34 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-9-6 14:04
When one is so close to PURRFACTION as I am, then it is very likely one gets "worse" with time ... ...
But I still don't need to LIE.
Are you sure that you are not 100% lying when you categorically stated that the Chinese athletes STOLE their Gold Medals at the recent London Olympics? How many more lies you have to continue to generate to cover this very lie?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-6 22:23:45 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-6 16:14
Are you sure that you are not 100% lying when you categorically stated that the Chinese athletes S ...

I know................snakesukong lied to ratsukong........................

satisfied?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 04:05:52 |Display all floors

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-9-7 03:18
seneca Post time: 2012-9-6 18:47

Your silence is taken as your admission of guilt ...... of LYING!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 18:39:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-7 18:01
You can stuff my silence up your holy rectum and fart backwards, you windbag!

Thanks to snakesukong....

We have both improved our creativity...............hahahahaha...

One day , one day far into the future we may even thank the rat.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 18:40:44 |Display all floors
Windbag......

That is snakesukong...........{:soso_e179:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-7 22:58:25 |Display all floors
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- President Obama called the 2012 election a pivotal moment in the battle against climate change and criticized Republicans who say global warming is a myth.

“More droughts and floods and wildfires are not a joke. They're a threat to our children's future. And in this election, you can do something about it,” he said to loud applause near the beginning of his speech in Charlotte, N.C., accepting his party’s presidential nomination at the Democratic National Convention.

“My plan will continue to reduce the carbon pollution that is heating our planet. Because climate change is not a hoax,” Obama said.

==========================

I guess those who can call Obama a communist will think climate change is a hoax.

But CO2 don't follow politics. CO2 follows its own chemical laws and physics.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.