Author: sansukong

A Skeptic's Treasure Trove of Peer Reviewed Science ...  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-4 03:42:58 |Display all floors

RE: A Skeptic's Treasure Trove of Peer Reviewed Science ...

seneca Post time: 2012-8-31 18:41
Sans Souci Mousey, have you got PERMISSION from Madame China to publish weblinks BANNED by the Chi ...

Why are you still not banned  from this forum for your BIG LIE about the Chinese athletes STEALING their gold medals at the London Olympics?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 03:49:29 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-9-1 17:54
...;by using a "self-taught English word" - of corsica!!!

Btw, if you really need a side-kick to help you, at least get one with some brain ... even a pea-size one .... certainly not a jackass like what you are having now!!!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 15:12:18 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-4 03:49
Btw, if you really need a side-kick to help you, at least get one with some brain ... even a pea-s ...

Rat

You are the liar
As well as being dumb and thick

End of discussions.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 16:19:41 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-9-4 12:25
Hey:

Why do you keep posting even though you have to break publishing rules of the PRC in pursuin ...

All in a nut shell, we all know that you are a self-confessed LIAR. You would lie about anything and everything. Only people of the same calibre as your side-kick would listen to you, and that is to be expected!

Btw, have you got your proofs yet to support your accusations that the Chinese athletes STOLE their gold medals at the recent London Olympics?  The Chinese people are waiting for you to present your proofs!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 16:26:23 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-4 16:19
All in a nut shell, we all know that you are a self-confessed LIAR. You would lie about anything a ...

Reported for spamming.

Spamming with devious lies.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 20:17:46 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-9-4 18:39
Don't waste your breath on malodorous Sans Socky - I used to report it for spamming too, but the m ...
Don't waste your breath on malodorous Sans Socky - I used to report it for spamming too, but the mods never touched his spams in those days. I guess he has greased their palms very generously ...

You have an over-sized ego which is getting you drown in the toilet bowl !  Always put your brain (i.e. I presume you have one) in gear before you drive your big foul gap!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-6 02:14:11 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-9-4 19:34
So you admit you have no "nuts"???

You also admit to having "greased (certain) palms" to post li ...
You also admit to having "greased (certain) palms" to post lies and propane gas here?

A self-confessed LIAR that you are known to be, your defence when cornered is to put words into others' mouth.

Now, did you accused the Chinese athletes of STEALING their gold medals at the recent London Olympics?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.