Author: sansukong

A Skeptic's Treasure Trove of Peer Reviewed Science ...  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-1 00:21:49 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-31 15:39
You are not only a LIAR but, you are also an illiterate! Read the caption carefully. There is no  ...

Sansukong r at

What Einstein will approve is people learning the basics and then breaking into new grounds.

But what does a r at do?

A r at will not learn the basics and straight away want to break into new grounds.....straight away think the r at is better than the professors in Yale and Berkeley.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-1 01:18:16 |Display all floors

RE: A Skeptic's Treasure Trove of Peer Reviewed Science ...

seneca Post time: 2012-8-31 18:40
Ah so you have a "self-taught" grasp of the word "LIAR"; have you noticed that you get called LIAR ...
Ah so you have a "self-taught" grasp of the word "LIAR"; have you noticed that you get called LIAR at lest ten times every day in your miserable life?

How else would I describe a person such as you?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-1 01:21:24 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-1 01:18
How else would I describe a person such as you?

But only a r at will run into a drain each time some one calls you...............
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 13:43:00 |Display all floors

RE: A Skeptic's Treasure Trove of Peer Reviewed Science ...

You must be paying your side-kick very well for him to come crawling to your defence at every instance of your calling. What a faithful dog you have bought! What else he would do for you ..... licking you all over your person?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 13:52:45 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-2 13:43
You must be paying your side-kick very well for him to come crawling to your defence at every instan ...

Even babies have a sense of justice and fair play.
Just read about that in Nature magazine.

But obviously rats don't come into this research.
Especially rats of the sansui variety.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-3 07:53:23 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-8-31 19:34
Spokes-idjut for the Malaysian Palm Oil Council.

htt p: // ww w. mpoc.org.my

Good work, el Real!

Congrats for the victory over Barca too last week. Good to see Cristiano (our most famous reject) doing well over there. Some player, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-3 12:48:25 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-9-3 07:53
Good work, el Real!

Congrats for the victory over Barca too last week. Good to see Cristiano (our ...

Finally got one-up on them "candy-stripers".... we have suffered for a few years, but the tide is turning.

Christiano is a brilliant player, but like most of them, got an ego too big to fit through any door.....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.