Author: sansukong

A Skeptic's Treasure Trove of Peer Reviewed Science ...  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-31 14:45:29 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-31 12:58
Why don't you satisfy yourself with your own cooked answer/s? You tell me which oil companies I w ...

and so.........................your ideology is to let the cowboys pollute as much as they want?

stick to politics if you are here to promote your American right wings ideology.

stay out of Einstein pictures and stay far far away from your pseudo science.......................agenda driven science.

you have no permission to misuse Einstein picture.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 15:39:44 |Display all floors

RE: A Skeptic's Treasure Trove of Peer Reviewed Science ...

seneca Post time: 2012-8-31 12:47
See how depraved and perverted you are, Sans You Gong:

Albert Einstein never took part in this unho ...

You are not only a LIAR but, you are also an illiterate! Read the caption carefully. There is no mention on climate. Those are only words of wisdom from a great scientist.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 16:37:02 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-31 15:39
You are not only a LIAR but, you are also an illiterate! Read the caption carefully. There is no  ...

opposite direction for the sake of opposition direction.

where web  blogs are the gold standards, where what is taught in Princeton and Yale are avoided like the plague.......................

that is the world of a r at , not of Einstein.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 16:55:28 |Display all floors

RE: A Skeptic's Treasure Trove of Peer Reviewed Science ...

seneca Post time: 2012-8-31 12:49
Wordpress is another ILLEGAL secret agency banned by the CHINESE AUTHORITIES

Who do you think you are in China? On the one hand, you are dictating to the Chinese authorities of what is and is not legal to post and at the same time you accuse the Chinese athletes of STEALing their gold medalls at the London Olympics!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 16:58:33 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-31 16:55
Who do you think you are in China? On the one hand, you are dictating to the Chinese authorities o ...

anyone lost their Olympian medals, sansukong?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 17:49:50 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-31 16:55
Who do you think you are in China? On the one hand, you are dictating to the Chinese authorities o ...

when a ra t loves his thrash.
that is the r at's problem.

but when the r at wants to force-feed his thrash on the general public , that is Our problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 19:34:52 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-8-31 10:50
sansukong

which oil/gas company do you work for?

Spokes-idjut for the Malaysian Palm Oil Council.

htt p: // ww w. mpoc.org.my

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.