Author: sansukong

A New Run On The Banks? Spaniards Pulling Cash Out At Record Rates   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-4 17:25:59 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-4 17:20
Thus, by calling yourself a "truth seeker", does it warrant you to tell unlimited lies a ...

Yulks.

Your are yucky.......

Rat.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 18:06:44 |Display all floors

RE: A New Run On The Banks? Spaniards Pulling Cash Out At Record Rates

seneca Post time: 2012-9-3 13:18
I just saw that Sans Socky made another grammar mistake: "Hips" should not be in plural!

You are now behaving like a drowning man who would grasp onto a floating straw. A grammatical error is NOT a LIE.  It remains a simple grammatical mistake and it is that simple!

A lie is one like you being spreading about the Chinese athletes STEALING their gold medals at the London Olympics... and that is a BIG LIE!!!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 18:31:46 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-4 18:06
You are now behaving like a drowning man who would grasp onto a floating straw. A grammatical erro ...

J n

Just look at this rat.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 20:08:01 |Display all floors

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-9-4 19:41
seneca Post time: 2012-9-4 18:51
This is an endless thread revolving around your ignorance of things economic, your lousy English,  ...
Is there nothing that you can discuss without having arguments with your betters?

You ..... the "better" !?! Even my big fat toes cannot see you as their equal and are definitately not amused with your most silly claim!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 20:46:12 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-9-4 19:31
Is there nothing that you can discuss without getting yourself sucked into a vacuum-cleaner?

I am always positive that the TRUTH shall always prevail under any circumstances !  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-4 20:57:00 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-9-4 18:51
This is an endless thread revolving around your ignorance of things economic, your lousy English,  ...

I am very positive that I have communicated well enough to get my points and facts through to be understood by all. Otherwise, I wouldn't have caused you to be a nervous rack and that you and your brainless side-kick to be on over-drive gears to response to my threads.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-5 08:03:53 |Display all floors

RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-9-1 11:04
I can see with my own eyes, whereas you sit there, "cut & pasting" BS about rubber bullets from so ...

Germany Strangling other EU Economies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU7-WyrykkY&feature=player_embedded

Spain is in pain. That seems to sum up the situation in a nutshell as one of Europe's largest economies sputters.

Every one in four Spaniards are out of work and 2012 has witnessed capital flight like never before. 276 billion dollars have been taken out of the country this year as the economic pillars of Spain's economy gets shakier and shakier.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.