Author: sansukong

A New Run On The Banks? Spaniards Pulling Cash Out At Record Rates   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-9-2 12:13:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-9-2 06:42
I got an alert from Sans Socky the ratty phantom but its "reply" to my post must have been deleted ...

The gods that be have not done a good enough job with rat eradication.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 12:14:35 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-2 11:35
Just what do you wish to do to those little children you were looking around to purchase? To satis ...

So how many 3 years old have you bought and abused?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 16:34:02 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-9-2 11:14

You are too scare to ask you master directly? You want me to pass your question to your master, seneca?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-2 17:37:40 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-2 16:34
You are too scare to ask you master directly? You want me to pass your question to your master, s ...

You know and I know that the question is directed at you.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-9-2 20:03:36 |Display all floors
I read a similar artical>>> that is not good news

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-3 00:33:45 |Display all floors

RE: A New Run On The Banks? Spaniards Pulling Cash Out At Record Rates

seneca Post time: 2012-9-2 18:53
It was a mock offer to tickle the truth out of your perverted pederast's mouth, Sans Socky; you an ...
It was a mock offer to tickle the truth out of your perverted pederast's mouth,.......

Don't forget you are a self-confessed LIAR. It would be like a villian robbing another person at gun-point and when apprenhened was telling the police that he was only testing the person's courage and with no malice to commit felony. No lies can get that more preposterous than yours!  No wonder you are such a natural born LIAR without the slightest doubt in anyone's mind!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-9-3 08:12:56 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-9-3 00:33
Don't forget you are a self-confessed LIAR. It would be like a villian robbing another person at  ...

Sansukong

Are you dumb and thick

Or is it,

Devious and thick?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.