Author: sansukong

GLOBAL WARMING PETITION PROJECT [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-31 08:22:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-31 05:46
Being a judge is also a very honourable profession and because of its professional ethics, a judge ...

you want to bad mouth Richard Muller........................

But have you sit through 26 one  hour videos by Richard Muller. ?.......it is available on the internet. The title of the series is called Physics for Presidents by University of California, Berkeley.

I have.

You haven't
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 13:45:52 |Display all floors

RE: GLOBAL WARMING PETITION PROJECT

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-8-31 12:46
seneca Post time: 2012-8-31 11:02
...my rhetorics on the OLYMPICS  are quite irrelevant to the question:

ARE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR ...
...my rhetorics on the OLYMPICS  are quite irrelevant to the question:

On the contrary, what you have said about  the Chinese atheletes is very relevant. It reflects the kind of person that you really are! Up till now, you have not come up with any evidence  whatsoever to support your very serious accusations of the Chinese athletes of STEALING their Gold Medals at the recent London Olympics. You have smeared the good name of the Chinese athletes together with the country that they represented at the Games. They have to stand tall to face the China's National anthem every time when played as each of them was presented with his/her gold medal won. Yet you label them as thieves!!!

Note:  I am still perplexed as to why the China's Olympic Council has to take such insults with bowed head instead of coming out in full force to defend the honor of its athletes?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 14:36:07 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-31 13:45
On the contrary, what you have said about  the Chinese atheletes is very relevant. It reflects the ...

sansukong

your UMNO educated propaganda no longer works.

It will not work as long as there is Seneca and me to put you in your place.

you immoral no moral r at.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 14:45:08 |Display all floors

RE: GLOBAL WARMING PETITION PROJECT

seneca Post time: 2012-8-31 13:12
Yes, of course...
But I maintain: The Olympiad has nothing to do with the topic we are discussing here!

If you cannot be responsible with your words and deeds, what good are you? It is like a person being convicted to serve jail terms for embezzlement and yet wish to apply for the post of a cashier in a financial institution. Besides, who would want to trust a compulsive LIAR?  I won't! Anyone?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 14:52:43 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-31 14:45
If you cannot be responsible with your words and deeds, what good are you? It is like a person b ...

responsible is not a word for sansukong ra ts to use.

responsible people don't blindly spread shi t on the internet with the sole intention to mislead, to deceive.

responsible people are more careful with what they shi t................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 14:55:41 |Display all floors

mentor Heartless Institute

This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-8-31 14:57
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-31 14:45
If you cannot be responsible with your words and deeds, what good are you? It is like a person b ...

sansukong..................

where got scientists behave as  r atty as r ats just like you and your mentor, the Heartless Institure?

that alone is enough to tell me what you cut and paste are propaganda.........................pure propaganda from irresponsible r ats..........................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 15:14:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-31 14:58
Duh, Sans Souci Mousy,do I have to proofread and correct every one of your posts for their lousy M ...

his mentors must have wished he keeps only  to cut and paste and stop composting in his Manglish

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.