Author: sansukong

GLOBAL WARMING PETITION PROJECT [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-30 22:21:16 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-30 18:03
Excerpt:

UPDATE:  See my new post on how Impartial his daughter and co-founder of BEST is:

1. UPDATE:  See my new post on how Impartial his daughter and co-founder of BEST is:

2. Elizabeth Muller (Director of BEST) ran a “Green government” consultancy.
Copy code

Being a Green consultant is a very honourable profession

Not like the dirty fithy r ats.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 00:05:37 |Display all floors

RE: GLOBAL WARMING PETITION PROJECT

International Journal of Modern Physics:     90% of Global Warming May Result From Natural Causes

Read here. Despite the recent BEST climate science fiasco, the BEST team has at least confirmed what everyone on the planet agrees to: the globe has warmed since the Little Ice Age; it warmed at an increase rate during the late 20th century; and, global warming disappeared with a subsequent major deceleration during the 21st century. What the BEST researchers did not determine is the cause of the warming - is temperature variation anthropogenic or natural? A new peer reviewed study in a major physics journal provides the answer to that question.

The answer: Yes!

Using advanced statistical techniques, Ludecke et al. concluded that global temperature variation has causes related to both anthropogenic and natural reasons. Depending on a given climate station's temperature measurements, the warming (cooling) trend is likely to be explained, from 40 to 90%, by natural causes. (The remaining anthropogenic causes of temperature change may be a result of greenhouse gases, UHI, land-use, aerosols and etc.)

"We evaluate to what extent the temperature rise in the past 100 years was a trend or a natural fluctuation and analyze 2249 worldwide monthly temperature records from GISS (NASA) with the 100-year period covering 1906-2005 and the two 50-year periods from 1906 to 1955 and 1956 to 2005...The data document a strong urban heat island eff ect (UHI) and a warming with  increasing station elevation...About a quarter of all the records for the 100-year period show a fall in temperatures...that the observed temperature records are a combination of long-term correlated records with an additional trend, which is caused for instance by anthropogenic CO2, the UHI or other forcings...As a result, the probabilities that the observed temperature series are natural have values roughly between 40% and 90%, depending on the stations characteristics and the periods considered."[Horst-Joachim Ludecke, Rainer Link, and Friedrich-Karl Ewert 2011: International Journal of Modern PhysicsC]

Additional BEST and peer-reviewed postings.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 01:27:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-8-31 03:48
seneca Post time: 2012-8-30 20:13
We must redouble our efforts to keep Sans You Rat's poisonous lies in check!
We must redouble our efforts to keep Sans You Rat's poisonous lies in check!

When you uttered those words: (referring to the Chinese athletes)
Yes, the thieves should not have applied for a visa to take part in the Olympiad.

They stole many gold medals!

Are you not being lying through your teeth?

You have accused the Chinese athletes as thieves, who STOLE their Gold Medals at the recent London Olympics. You are spitting your venom, like a rattler would
do, at the Chinese people!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 05:46:56 |Display all floors

RE: GLOBAL WARMING PETITION PROJECT

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-8-30 21:21
Being a Green consultant is a very honourable profession

Not like the dirty fithy r ats.

Being a judge is also a very honourable profession and because of its professional ethics, a judge will not sit in judgement of the accused who happens to be his son.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 07:53:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-8-31 08:05
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-31 00:05
International Journal of Modern Physics:     90% of Global Warming May Result From Natural CausesRea ...

International Journal of modern physics my foot.....................

there is no such thing as a bona fide Physics Journal which  are controlled by r ats.................................

the conclusion is...........................the whole article is a scam.

internet blogs...............lies no need to face consequences..........................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 08:01:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-8-31 08:02
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-31 05:46
Being a judge is also a very honourable profession and because of its professional ethics, a judge ...

A Green activist is a very honourable profession....unlike that of a dirty fithy r at............................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-31 08:10:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-8-31 08:30
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-31 00:05
International Journal of Modern Physics:     90% of Global Warming May Result From Natural CausesRea ...

the sc.am is in using internet blogs by unknown sources and treat it as gold.

in reality.............there are no bona fide Physics Journals that writes such dirty fithy stuffs that only r ats do.     what you have cut and paste is a s.cam.

for r ats....................no need to understand any thing, no need to study, no need to do research..............

just live a dirty fithy life in a drain , eating dirt from unknown sources,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.