Author: sansukong

GLOBAL WARMING PETITION PROJECT [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-30 13:53:43 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 16:05:08 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-30 13:53
Related Articles:
Excerpt:

Hei, Mickey mouse.......

Pollute and no need to worry........

Very convenient for r ats.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 16:11:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-8-30 16:25
Related Articles:
Excerpt:

One look at the face of your mentor the unLordy
Mocktorn is enough.

$100 billion fund now got Chairman.........so now cowboys and r ats got jealous?

So the  Internet blogs you stumbled upon are credible sources while Yale University  is to be ignored?

Y our UMNO education is the decider?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 16:44:44 |Display all floors
Related Articles:
Excerpt:

[/

Your unLordly Mocker is not a serious enquirer....He is a mere tool, an entertainer, a con artist.....in other words, just a r at.....like your self.....sansukong.

b]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 17:31:57 |Display all floors

RE: GLOBAL WARMING PETITION PROJECT

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-8-30 17:07

Why Rio+20 is a complete waste of time & effort and why catastrophic global warming is nonsense

If you have some free time this weekend, watch the video below to understand why the gathering of "elites" in Rio is such a gigantic waste...and read these three articles, which cover why catastophic global warming is nonsense and why use of the term "denier" is wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5YmgekQyNk&feature=player_embedded

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 17:56:20 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-30 17:31
Why Rio+20 is a complete waste of time & effort and why catastrophic global warming is nonsenseIf yo ...

And why is this UMNO educated Malaysian r at so keen to sell his snake oil?

And why is this UMNO educated Malaysian r at so scared of Yale University courses that he dares not to educate itself?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 18:03:55 |Display all floors

RE: GLOBAL WARMING PETITION PROJECT

seneca Post time: 2012-8-30 12:03
Ridiculous attempt by Sans You Gong to mislead the Chinese public:

This "petition" is irrelevant.
That was BEFORE Professor Richard Muller, a one-time Climate Change denier, PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGED THAT HE HAD BEEN WRONG AND HE NOW ACCEPTS THAT human activities on planet Earth are the MAIN CAUSE for GLOBAL WARMING

Excerpt:

UPDATE:  See my new post on how Impartial his daughter and co-founder of BEST is:

Elizabeth Muller (Director of BEST) ran a “Green government” consultancy.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.