Author: sansukong

GLOBAL WARMING PETITION PROJECT [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-29 21:09:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-8-29 21:10
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-8-29 20:49
sansukong.....panic station for no morals , immoral r at like you?

FYI sansukong.....................

China asked for and now the CHF worth $ 100 billion per year by 2020 . China has kindly and generously agreed to waive its developing status for the purpose of this Fund and will not take money from the Fund................

The Fund is exclusively meant for the poorer countries.

So many good men in the world...........

So different from sansukong r ats.............................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 21:21:31 |Display all floors
I don't doubt that there is global warming. The scientific evidence for it seems pretty convincing.
I do doubt our ability and will to deal with the problem in the way it is currently tried. I think it is a dead end. The oil is going to get pumped and burnt. The coal is going to be mined and burnt. The focus should be identify the consequences and come up with solutions for them, in advance, and then make the preparations.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 21:33:52 |Display all floors
pantarhei Post time: 2012-8-29 21:21
I don't doubt that there is global warming. The scientific evidence for it seems pretty convincing.

The $ 100 billion Fund will go a long way in mitigating the consequences on the most vulnerable people.....................the poorer countries..............................
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 21:59:02 |Display all floors
Published on 5 Apr 2012 by YaleCourses
The Atmosphere, the Ocean and Environmental Change (GG 140)

The issue of global warming is discussed. Recent climate change over the last half of the 20th century is thought to be driven largely by greenhouse gas emissions, with carbon dioxide playing a large role. The carbon cycle describes the reservoirs of carbon (atmosphere, terrestrial biomass and ocean) and the exchanges that occur between these reservoirs. Inputs of carbon to the atmosphere include burning of fossil fuels and respiration from biomass. Vegetation also removes carbon from the atmosphere through photosynthesis, and a similar uptake of carbon from the atmosphere occurs in the ocean through biological processes. Residence time for carbon in the atmosphere can be computed and is estimated to be a few hundred years. Atmospheric carbon dioxide has been measured directly since the 1950s, and longer records exist over geologic time from ice core data.

00:00 - Chapter 1. Global Warming

08:45 - Chapter 2. The Carbon Cycle
23:48 - Chapter 3. Residence Time of Carbon Dioxide in the Atmosphere
27:31 - Chapter 4. Carbon Dioxide Concentration Trends
34:40 - Chapter 5. Carbon Isotopes
40:41 - Chapter 6. The Holocene as a Climatic Reference Time Period

Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: http://oyc.yale.edu

Global warming is covered in 27, 28, 29.

youtube.com/watch?v=v58qQMElT2k&feature=relmfu

This course was recorded in Fall 2011.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 21:59:12 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 10:33:14 |Display all floors
so, where is the r at?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 13:39:11 |Display all floors
Every few months, the r at recycles the same article he kept in his safe.

He treats it like treasure....like his livelihood depended on re cycling it in the n.ews section of this forum.

This is disrespect to this forum. Disrespect to the members and casual visitors.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.