Author: desperado123

Smiling protestor throws plastic bottle at Japanese embassy   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-8-29 11:47:56 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-8-28 19:45
I know the history, I just wanted you to confirm it for me.  The Japs had the advantage because Ma ...

Mr. Mao was the ultimate victor. Good triumphs over evil in this case.
China was saved from becoming a subject of Japan and from being a subject of the west.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 11:49:04 |Display all floors
changamullah Post time: 2012-8-29 11:47
Yes, indeed, why do you argue?

The CPC took the support of the Soviets. The same Russians who had ...

He argues because he in inflicted with Yellow Fever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 11:50:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by grb at 2012-8-29 11:51
robert237 Post time: 2012-8-29 11:47
Mr. Mao was the ultimate victor. Good triumphs over evil in this case.
China was saved from becomi ...

And it wasn't until Maoi Boy died and Deng took over that China actually was able to advance out of the dark ages.  While Japan and Taiwan became successful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 11:51:07 |Display all floors
changamullah Post time: 2012-8-28 19:47
Yes, indeed, why do you argue?

The CPC took the support of the Soviets. The same Russians who had ...

You are so naive. If you want to play the stubborn child and point out every invasion, real or contrived,
in the history of civilization then go ahead. We are discussing the history of China's struggle against
foreign aggressors and its ultimate victory in staying a free nation.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 11:51:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 11:53:34 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-8-28 19:50
And it wasn't until Maoi Boy died and Deng took over that China actually was able to advance out o ...

So stupid. That's like saying the work on the foundation was useless.. all that boring digging and pounding.
Why even bother.. Just look at the gorgeous sky scraper.. who needs a foundation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 11:53:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.