Author: sansukong

Obama’s Geopolitical China ‘Pivot’: The Pentagon Targets China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-27 11:36:30 |Display all floors

RE: Obama’s Geopolitical China ‘Pivot’: The Pentagon Targets China

Related Article:

Does the Afghan war matter to the US?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-27 12:06:18 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-27 11:36
Related Article:

Does the Afghan war matter to the US?

Does the war on dumbs and thicks matter........................?

I think it does.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-27 12:11:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-8-27 12:14

Xenophobia is defined as an intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries or as an unreasonable fear or hatred of foreigners or strangers or ...

that is what Nazi storm troopers, sansukongs and mahmoudA do best.

Last night, PM of Singapore made a speech attacking  xenophobias and xenophobism in Singapore ..........

but in this forum, xenophobia seems to be perfectly encouraged behaviour.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-27 13:16:05 |Display all floors

The geo-politics of oil

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-27 13:24:24 |Display all floors

A rational US foreign policy in the Middle East?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-27 17:11:20 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-27 13:24
A rational US foreign policy in the Middle East?

certainly more rational than your fossil fuel without responsibility to the environment..............................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-27 17:12:28 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-27 13:16
The geo-politics of oil

how about the geo nonsense than sansukong vomits?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.