Author: sansukong

Lisa Kristine: Photos that bear witness to modern slavery [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-29 14:21:56 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-29 13:55
Prove the above!  

Obviously Expatter is de man who KNOWS WHERE TO BUY CHILDREN. How come? Beca ...

So are. You engaged in child trafficking, twerp?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 17:15:31 |Display all floors

RE: Lisa Kristine: Photos that bear witness to modern slavery

seneca Post time: 2012-8-28 19:52
Everybody note please:

Who did Seneca ask the following question?
So, what is the rationale here?

Here is your answer ..........
You must be a nut. If I were involved in child-trafficking, I wouldn't have brought up and high-lighted the subject of child-trafficking in the forum, you spineless weasel! You are cornered like a sick and rabies-infected dog which would bear your teeth at anyone. You're such a born LIAR and  such a dispicable HYPOCRITE! Say that this is not yours   .......... ?

153135fyxonn4f3qhb2x2n.gif

Note: For what you are worth, you have yet to settle with your LIE of accusing the Chinese athletes of STEALING their Gold Medals at the recent London Olympics!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 21:21:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-29 18:45
Do you need help with simple arithmetics, Sans Souci?

Ask a ten-year old to help YOU!

the r at has just re cycled a 10 years old article  about 30,000  scientists ...........a fraud by the Heartless Institute.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 22:27:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-24 17:39
Who would dispute that many Chinese businessmen with investments in Africa are unheroic slave-driver ...

You've treat illussion from your China-bashing head to be a reality.

But, what's new?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 22:34:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-27 16:31
Why are you pretending to be ignorant? If you really are ignorant, stay out of such sensitive topi ...
I read a lot of newspapers, Chinese and others, and child-trafficking as well as women-trafficking occupy prominent places in their news reporting.

Those were commmitted by criminal gangs and individuals, not state policy.

Largely different from what is happening today in the middle-east apartheid state.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-29 22:35:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-28 12:21
You can say so: I abhor people like you and Expatter who openly stand up for the rights of child-t ...

We have this from someone who suggested he will buy a child in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-30 14:13:33 |Display all floors

RE: Lisa Kristine: Photos that bear witness to modern slavery

seneca Post time: 2012-8-29 17:37
Unscholarly and poor English cannot absolve you from the oidum of being a perverted child-traffick ...
Unscholarly and poor English cannot absolve you from .............

Never mind about my "Unscholarly and poor English", so long as my message, written in clear and simple English, can be understood by everyone in this forum that you are the one referred to as the culprit going about in China looking to purchase little children for some evil satifaction of very sick people like you!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.