Author: sansukong

Lisa Kristine: Photos that bear witness to modern slavery [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-25 21:10:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-8-26 12:34
laincoubert Post time: 2012-8-25 19:28
blinky bill puts up a post from Ms Kristine
in her presentation she mentioned her years of work doc ...

First read #6 and tell me who is the nutter.

Next, tell me which African countries have most slaves, and I will tell you which countries are China's allies.

Now, you may tell me who is trying to embarrass China?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-26 13:17:57 |Display all floors

RE: Lisa Kristine: Photos that bear witness to modern slavery

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-8-25 10:59
So why you want to embarrass China?
So why you want to embarrass China?

Why, what makes you to say that? Do you know someone intimately, who is committing such criminal activity in China?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-26 14:30:17 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-26 13:17
Why, what makes you to say that? Do you know someone intimately, who is committing such criminal  ...

Yes I do.....it is you, the r at from Kuala Limpeat.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-26 15:54:05 |Display all floors
we should see something from more angles ,togerher with the culture 、custom and economy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-26 16:19:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-26 15:01
Have you read Mrs Kristine's biography?

Maybe she would give you hell for being a paid troll to  ...

And that is precisely the point.

If she knows her work is being used by a r at, she will be extremely angry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-26 16:26:32 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-8-26 14:01

I would believe she would certainly blow her top after knowing your hush-hush "child-buying" activities in China!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-26 16:51:42 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-8-26 14:01

"Do you know someone intimately,.....?"

It means one who is your bed-time playmate: one, who is sharing your net account, like this spineless weasel, seneca? You refer to him as your teacher, remember? Did he not teach you how to read simple English? How pathetic!  Do you know he is also keen in buying little boys?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.