Author: sansukong

Lisa Kristine: Photos that bear witness to modern slavery [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-24 20:18:20 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-24 19:41
May be, the two nutters you mentioned are the "chosen ones",  being anointed by some "powers that  ...

it is obvious isn't it?

the more slaves there in the particular African country................the more China calls the country, China's friend.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-24 21:43:16 |Display all floors
So why don't you tell me which African country has the most modern slaves.

I will tell you and you can verily yourself that those are the countries China calls China's closest allies in Africa.

My question is why you want to embarrass China?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-24 21:48:37 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-24 19:41
May be, the two nutters you mentioned are the "chosen ones",  being anointed by some "powers that  ...

Your message holds no water.......

That is because both your own Malaysia and China too actually ranks quite low in human rights.............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 11:25:39 |Display all floors

RE: Lisa Kristine: Photos that bear witness to modern slavery

Report: Italy 'Save the Children' warns about growing underage refugees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htiQLdCOK20&feature=player_detailpage
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 11:59:56 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-25 11:25
Report: Italy 'Save the Children' warns about growing underage refugees

So why you want to embarrass China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 17:11:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-25 16:59
The message is clear and loud:

Although we have spread the gospel of HR via the UNO throughout the  ...

The message is clear and correct.

R ats are devious., very devious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-25 19:28:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by laincoubert at 2012-8-25 19:29
seneca Post time: 2012-8-25 16:56
Au contraire, I was trying to give it full-rounded relief. Look and judge anew:

blinky bill puts up a post from Ms Kristine
in her presentation she mentioned her years of work documenting what she saw.ever did she mention any national governments.she admitted in some places slavery has become a way of life,embeded into the economy.
the post made one question if humanity has actually gone backwards.
now come along the two nuters suffering their own China syndrome and take the post to a China doing a King Leopold in Africa thing.New fixation Chinese in Africa,Chinese in China is not enough for these two posters.
In her presentation you saw children in Nepal.What continent is Nepal in?Is Nepal a deocracy revolutionar?
Were there any clips from the worlds biggest democracy?I think so too.
Yep our two posters had to get their jollies by trying to grab the post and get off on it.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.