Views: 4499|Replies: 1

women and men's attractiveness by age [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-22 11:20:53 |Display all floors
I think women basically peak at 20 and go all the way to 40, but apparently it dips down super fast at around 30. Maybe that explains why women 20-30 yrs old are all out trying to find prince charming in hopes that when they hit 30, they'll be able to settle down knowing their physical attractiveness isn't going to get any better.

For all you women on here, were you aware of this? And how does this influence how you live your life while at your "peak"? What about after your peak?

for us men, all i see is that it peaks at 30 and goes to 55, so we have more time to enjoy our prime than women. Its weird that its still pretty low at the age of 20...

Maybe thats why a lot of women at the age of 23 are looking for daddys (30 year olds+) instead of going for men their age.. thats pretty ****ed up but i guess we all get our turn at one point in our lives.{:soso_e151:}

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-8-23 22:20:23 |Display all floors
I disagree. There are no age ranges for when physical attractiveness fades as it varies for each person, I've seen men at 75 who look better than most 50 year olds and women at 20 who look more haggard than most 55 yr old women.

The reason why younger women in their mid-early 20s these days go after guys in their early to mid 30s is the older guys aren't complete F*wits and jerks who just want to get drunk, party and carry on like a bunch of jocks. This is especially the case with Asian women who prefer stability to a boy's ability to party all night and drink 12 bottles of gnats pi$$ like Rainier or Bud.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.