Author: sansukong

US government's foreign debt hits record $5.29 trillion [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-23 09:45:39 |Display all floors
America is now largely rid of toxic debt and markets have stabilised.

In the high tech sector, America is still light years ahead of the competition as well as in the medical research field.

The recent redressing of the RMB value seems to be precipitating manufacturers to consider restarting domestic production.

Overall, I'd say the US economy is largely healed from 2008 and can look forward to a more sustainable future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-23 10:00:02 |Display all floors
Time will tell.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-23 10:13:14 |Display all floors
5 trillion in a 15 trillion GDP economy.......what's the big deal?

They have not even told you how much of China's economy is owned by US citizens and US companies......the total US investments overseas.........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-23 13:44:17 |Display all floors

RE: US government's foreign debt hits record $5.29 trillion

How Much is a TRILLION? Understanding DEBT, Tony Robbins explains….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzAgg7C2_uo&feature=player_embedded
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-23 13:56:33 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-23 09:40
I think the analogy is as good as any. When a person is living on borrowed time and even if he/she ...

Its all just wishful thinking with you, you've never got anything at all good to say about the USA.  You're a rabid West-basher, cut & paster.

Who cant thing for himself.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-23 13:57:45 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-23 13:44
How Much is a TRILLION? Understanding DEBT, Tony Robbins explains….

Tony tell you how much is a trillion........

But did you ask him how much is $ 15 trillion...........for that is the GDP of US economy per year...........

Did you also ask him how much of world assets, including China's productive assets is owned by US citizens and US companies?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-23 19:02:00 |Display all floors

RE: US government's foreign debt hits record $5.29 trillion

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-8-23 21:56

Excerpt:  

"US government's foreign debt hits record $5.29 trillion"

Should the United States’ debt to foreign holders continue at the current rate, America could expect to owe its allies over $9 trillion in just another few years.
When Barack Obama took office in January 2009, total U.S. government debt stood at about $10 trillion.
Since then, more than $5.5 trillion has been added
to the national debt, which is about to hit $16 trillion.     ocregister.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.