Author: sansukong

Is Washington Deaf As Well as Criminal? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-22 18:04:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-21 01:08
Just how did you know the Chinese atheletes stole their gold medals? Who told you that? Your maste ...

Chinese athletes not as dumb and deaf as sansukong r ats........................that is obvious.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 18:21:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-20 22:27
I can see that the CD forum is fast becoming an agitprop minefield for wannabe "revolutionaries" and ...

the link between revolutionaries and climate change.................................

just-international.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2179:climate-change-and-the-syrian-uprising&catid=9:aug
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 18:22:02 |Display all floors
the link between revolutionaries and climate change.................................

just-international.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2179:climate-change-and-the-syrian-uprising&catid=9:aug

http://www.just-international.or ... ing&catid=9:aug

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 18:27:30 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-8-21 11:22
Better than a showcase for western propaganda aimed at causing unrest in the fastest growing
econo ...

and your pal the r at is poison.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 19:38:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-8-22 19:56
seneca Post time: 2012-8-22 19:32

that is true, you know.

the total of world  pre 1949 carbon emission from human activities  is exceeded by China in a single year nowadays.................................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 19:47:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-8-22 19:51

test

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-8-23 10:09:18 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-8-22 02:02
even this argument has lost its legitimacy once the maths are finished........................

How many maths are you finishing right now.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.