women's jokes [Copy link] 中文

anonymoustext
anonymoustext  Post time 2013-1-12 20:59:36
This post was edited by Anonymous at 2015-2-18 00:32

Deleted.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-12 21:36:08 |Display all floors
hahaha I see now.In England it is so common to people to get drunk.This is part of their culture.Get drunk and become ridiculous.What a fashion haha
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-12 21:53:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2013-1-12 21:53

I heard another one some days ago and made me laugh.

there was a couple of middle aged people in a village.The wife was digging and waterning the flowers in the garden and the husband was cleaning and the barbecue .As his wife was bending watering the flowers the husband noticed that his wife's bottom was as wide as the barbecue area.Then he said to his wife that her bottom looks like the barbecue area.The wife did not answer back.

Then in the evening when both of them lay in bed the husband had got some sexual desire and he tried to reach his wife.Then she turned to him and said.
Leave me alone please ,I want to sleep ,I am not going to light up the barbecue just to roast only a small sausage.{:soso_e118:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-13 03:49:22 |Display all floors
Feel Like A Woman

On a transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning.  One woman in particular loses it.

Screaming, she stands up in front of the plane.  "I'm too young to die!" she wails.  "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on Earth to be memorable!  I've had  plenty of sex in my life, but no one has ever made me really feel like a woman!  Well I've had it!  Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN??"

For a moment, there is silence.  Everyone has forgotten their own peril, and they all stare, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane.

Then, a man stands up in the rear of the plane. "I can make you feel like a woman," he says.  He's gorgeous.  Tall, built, with long, flowing black hair and jet black eyes, he starts to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt one button at a time.  No one moves.

The woman is breathing heavily in anticipation as the stranger approaches. He removes his shirt.  Muscles ripple across his chest as he reaches her, and extends the arm holding his shirt to the trembling woman, and whispers:

"Iron this."
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-13 10:34:39 |Display all floors
straydog_grrrrr Post time: 2013-1-13 03:49
Feel Like A Woman

On a transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The tur ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.