Views: 3785|Replies: 11

women's jokes [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-20 00:06:09 |Display all floors
  • At a cocktail party, one woman said to another, 'Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?'  The other replied, 'Yes, I am, I married the wrong     man.'
  • My wife's jealousy is getting ridiculous. The other day she looked at my calendar and wanted to know who May was.
  • After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, 'You know, I was a fool when I married you.'  The husband replied, 'Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice.'
  • A man inserted an 'ad'  in the     classifieds: 'Wife wanted' . Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'
  • When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
  • The only thing worse than a man you can't control is a man you can.                 Margo Kaufman
  • Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
  • There is no reciprocity. Men love women, women love children, children love         hamsters.  Alice Thomas Ellis

I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 12:07:28 |Display all floors
There is no reciprocity. Men love women, women love children, children love         hamsters

yeah, all is linked in a chain!
gogogo ,tell out the world
you are in progress

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 12:08:39 |Display all floors
Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience

though still bachelor ,the marriage is so magic!
just like your word says
you are in progress

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 12:10:21 |Display all floors
The only thing worse than a man you can't control is a man you can.                 Margo Kaufman

it seems u can not read the man's mind ,no matter the man is how much intimatley with u!

is is right?
you are in progress

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 12:12:08 |Display all floors
A man inserted an 'ad'  in the     classifieds: 'Wife wanted' . Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'

wow,
i think all the letters are from the married man !!

you are in progress

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-20 12:12:55 |Display all floors
After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, 'You know, I was a fool when I married you.'  The husband replied, 'Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice.'

this marriage is innocent !
man ,try to keep fresh it
you are in progress

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-22 05:21:22 |Display all floors
titer1 Post time: 2012-8-20 12:12
this marriage is innocent !
man ,try to keep fresh it

very clever comments
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.