Views: 24143|Replies: 100

Son of Senior PSB Officer Caught on Video in Knife Assault on Woman   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-14 10:19:38 |Display all floors
Son Of High-Ranking Jiangsu Province Public Security Bureau Official Caught On Tape Knifing WomanAug 14th Beijingcream, Anthony Tao

(For the video of this man's cowardly knief-wielding attack on an unarmed woman go to:
h t t p://beijingcream. c om/2012/08/son-of-ji an gsu-p sb-official-caught-on-tape-kni fing-woman/#more-4590
Warning: there are graphic photos of the woman's bloody injuries also.)

The man seen with the knife is apparently Lu Jianbo, son of the deputy political commissar of the Jiangsu Province Public Security Bureau. The PSB’s Weibo has confirmed that Lu is under “investigation,” which should be aided by the video above, taken Friday night, in which Lu wields a knife at a woman on the ground, cutting her a reported 34 times (images after the jump). The victim somehow manages to get on her feet and retreat behind a door, at which point an obviously incensed Lu tries to kick down the barrier, gesticulating wildly, and, according to Weibo, shouting, “My family started the Public Security Bureau! Killing people is not a problem!”

The victim suffered tendon and nerve damage on the hand, and was cut pretty badly on the legs. She said the dispute was over an illegally built house (or extension of one). No idea how it escalated to the point it did.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 10:21:12 |Display all floors
“My family started the Public Security Bureau! Killing people is not a problem!”

Looks like he might be related to the son who shouted "My father is Li Gang" after he had murdered a student and drove away from the scene.

If this is the attitude of the families of some of the senior PSB officials in China, I worry for the future ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 19:01:28 |Display all floors
Where is NE Tigress, KBay, CaringHK, Whampoa and all the other apologists??

We need some balance to this debate, and also some snivelling, apologetic responses....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 21:11:08 |Display all floors
This is so bad thing.

When foreigner and no experienced about china say every thing is good.

those people just mouthpiece and no nothing about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 21:15:43 |Display all floors
Also i want to say some china people also like this.

They say every thing is so good and they know is lie.

I think this is not real china person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 21:17:43 |Display all floors
sorry to say it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 22:17:46 |Display all floors
changamullah Post time: 2012-8-14 10:21
“My family started the Public Security Bureau! Killing people is not a problem!”

Looks like he mi ...
If this is the attitude of the families of some of the senior PSB officials in China, I worry for the future ...

Don't worry.

When alien parasites, visa-begging pipsqueak and migrant losers like snak3y and wowzie flocked into China and refuse to leave...

We know that China has a much better future than their countries.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.