Author: voice_cd

Exciting moments: China's gold medals review [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-14 03:25:10 |Display all floors
questioner Post time: 2012-8-14 01:29
China's Soviet training system will always produce results in sports which require precise repetitiv ...

It is such narrow-minded stereotyping that Jeremy Lin had to deal with.  Yet he proved them wrong after so many rejections. In your mind, Chinese and Asian athletes should just sit out the Olympics and let the "superior" white race take all the gold medals (some with steroid help).   

It's too amazing for words that Michael Phelps and Missy Franklin could exceed what regular athletes can accomplish. Shouldn't there be raised eyebrows and investigations about genetic human engineering?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 07:39:04 |Display all floors
theres still haters even though it has already proven that female swimmer swam faster than their male counterparts before. has nothing to do with doping but simply male counterpart slowed down at the last moment. theres plenty of articles floating around defending ye by western journalists.

china will only get better with swimming and track with more investments just like how the brits invested in canoeing, rowing, cycling that produced results. if america dont invest in other sports, they will lose the medal count easily since they rely heavily on swimming and track and field events thats over 50% of their total golds and medals. just pray china doesnt do well in swimming and track in the future or there will be plenty of crying for years to come.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 09:30:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Teardropper at 2012-8-14 09:31

Well , i was wrong about GB , I am impressed by  29 gold medals .
Whose @$$ can i blow sunshine up today ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 13:33:27 |Display all floors
voice_cd Post time: 2012-8-13 17:15
No 23 Chen Ding

Gold medalist Chen Ding of China (C), silver medalist Erick Barrondo of Quat ...

Chinese cannot run  but can walk.         ' '
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-17 13:41:21 |Display all floors
For America , the most scary thing is ......if China can start winning swimming golds, there is nothing left for USA.

Do Chinese have the genes for swimming golds?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.