Author: sansukong

Africa: Another U.S. Battleground To Challenge, Supplant China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-14 13:27:16 |Display all floors
That was a sad stain on our past, but those days are well and truly behind us (slavery was abolished in 1805 in the UK).

So new colonialists are so much better?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 14:24:40 |Display all floors

RE: Africa: Another U.S. Battleground To Challenge, Supplant China

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-8-14 14:12
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-8-14 12:27
That was a sad stain on our past, but those days are well and truly behind us (slavery was abolished ...
That was a sad stain on our past, but those days are well and truly behind us (slavery was abolished in 1805 in the UK).

Who are you kidding? Be more serious and just look around you.

Why Hasn't This Video Gone Viral?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sok0oU8R-uU&feature=player_detailpage

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 16:02:33 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-8-14 14:32
Dear daft Malaysian skunk:

I won't answer your dumb question because unlike you, I am friends wit ...
I won't answer your dumb question because unlike you, I am friends with cops in many Chinese cities.

Thus, you can even pimp and conduct human trafficking activities as you so please all over China? Is that your boast?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 16:15:54 |Display all floors
Chinese ball bearing factory in Cebu, Philippines had two local union leaders killed when Chinese bosses LOWERED workers salaries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 16:23:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-8-14 15:32

By the way: You are accusing Expatter of being a salesman of children!

So, now that you are caught with your pants down, you are trying to pin your criminal activities on someone else! Just how low would you go? You are a total moral bankrupt and a moral   leper without the slightest doubt!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 16:47:05 |Display all floors

I won't answer your dumb question .......

No! It is not that you won't answer my question. More accurately, you can't answer my question simply because you don't have logical and intelligent answer/s to it!  Take notice.... You cannot fool all the people all the time!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-14 17:03:13 |Display all floors

Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-8-14 15:15
Chinese ball bearing factory in Cebu, Philippines had two local union leaders killed when Chinese bo ...

Good for the bearing factory in Cebu. Now the factory can invite the Americans to take over the factory and pay the workers US$15 =20 per hour.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.