Author: sansukong

Africa: Another U.S. Battleground To Challenge, Supplant China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-13 14:15:51 |Display all floors
Super_lin Post time: 2012-8-13 12:06
Yeah, we all know what Europeans did in Africa in the past 2000 years.

And, btw, now i guess i kn ...

2000 years? ha ha.

As regrettable as the slave trade was, we stopped it in 1805 in the UK at least as even then (more than 200 years ago), we were able to see that what we had done was wrong.

Next question - when was slavery abolished in China? Is "re-education" slavery by another name?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 16:05:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-13 12:25
You are suddenly "all"? How many does that make you? And what exactly do you "know"?

Are you really so much surprisingly stupid? We all means many posters including me in the forum know what Europeans did in Africa in the past 2000 years. If i remember correctly, you used to use too many "all" in the theory, and the "all", as you explain, refer to those who hold opposite views to you. And now there is any problem for you to understand the "all"? And if you are too stupid to know what Europeans did in Africa in the past 2000 years, read some books instead of soaking yourself in this forum, which makes you an idiot.

And you know what, i really feel sorry for you. Since you are an african, you seems to know little history of the past 2000 years(i prefer to believe you pretend not to know), and you try your level best to bootlicking your western masters. But what ironically is you are booted out of your master inhabited land, because blah blah blah, you know what i mean. And Chinese government is so kind to offer a place to you in China, whilst you are never grateful, but play hard to defile China at your best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 16:06:43 |Display all floors
You are suddenly "all"? How many does that make you? And what exactly do you "know"?

Are you really so much surprisingly stupid? We all means many posters including me in the forum know what Europeans did in Africa in the past 2000 years. If i remember correctly, you used to use too many "all" in the theory, and the "all", as you explain, refer to those who hold opposite views to you. And now there is any problem for you to understand the "all"? And if you are too stupid to know what Europeans did in Africa in the past 2000 years, read some books instead of soaking yourself in this forum, which makes you an idiot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 16:07:14 |Display all floors

And you know what, i really feel sorry for you. Since you are an african, you seems to know little history of the past 2000 years(i prefer to believe you pretend not to know), and you try your level best to bootlicking your western masters. But what ironically is you are booted out of your master inhabited land, because blah blah blah, you know what i mean. And Chinese government is so kind to offer a place to you in China, whilst you are never grateful, but play hard to defile China at your best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 16:44:46 |Display all floors

Seneca, see, Cheg knows his ancestors slaved your ancestors. But you, as the successor of the African, must know much more, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 17:30:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pantarhei at 2012-8-13 17:31

Africans do best to play European, Americans and Chinese against each other. Competition is what brings fair deals.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 20:59:00 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-8-9 19:22
the high point of Africa - China joint co-operation has passed.

it cannot be lasting because all t ...

revolutionar / seneca

love on second sight
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.