Author: sansukong

Africa: Another U.S. Battleground To Challenge, Supplant China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-10 17:55:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-10 17:48
African national leaders usually can be bought by foreign meddlers, and that is what we are seeing ...

I am sure the high point has already passed.

This is when goodwill has been used up.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 22:31:09 |Display all floors
For African the more it change, the more it's the same: sucked by european/american, now sucked by Chinese....Ask the zambian miner how much they earn, ask the 200000+ nigerian who lost their job in textile industry after their country was flooded by made in china cheap textiles...LOL to see that chinese leader try to show China as Santa Claus in Africa...how many percent of the money China invest in africa will go into peoples purses?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 11:40:23 |Display all floors

RE: Africa: Another U.S. Battleground To Challenge, Supplant China

seneca Post time: 2012-8-10 18:41
I am an AFRICAN and have THE HIGHER MORAL GROUND than you when talking about what you Chinese are  ...

You talk as if in the past, those white colonial masters were angels sent down from heaven to save the Black Africans!  African histories would stand witness till this day to what their white masters did to them as slaves!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 17:31:48 |Display all floors

seneca Post time: 2012-8-10 18:41
I am an AFRICAN and have THE HIGHER MORAL GROUND than you when talking about what you Chinese are  ...
I am an AFRICAN and have THE HIGHER MORAL GROUND than you when talking about what you Chinese are doing to Africa!

Are you also on high moral ground in China? If you are an African and also on high moral ground back home, why then are you in China?  
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 08:19:49 |Display all floors

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-8-13 17:49
seneca Post time: 2012-8-11 20:50
I don't know on how many moral high grounds I stand but I definitely stand on high moral ground an ...

How would one who claims to stand on high moral ground would get himself landed in China and still claims to be on high moral ground when he is being documented  as shown below to involve in  crimal activities  ........
Posted time 2011-1-27 13:14:53/seneca

So, X-patter, did you have a good noght's sleep in the meantime?
Serious question: Where can I purchase a couple of male kids, preferably under age of 3, and more preferable at bargain price? You seem to know .....

Note to voice_cd:

I have made two previous attempts to debunk seneca's claim that .........

I am an AFRICAN and have THE HIGHER MORAL GROUND than you when talking about what you Chinese are doing to Africa!

However, for reason/s unknown and un-explained, my two previous threads were blocked by CD. Why is that I am not permitted to defend my points? If there is justice, it should not
only be done, but seem to be done! In the name of fair play, I urge and hope that CD would permit seneca's original posting be allowed to be attached with my next posting to prove my point. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-13 12:06:46 |Display all floors

And, btw, now i guess i know why you(as an african) can not survive in any weste

This post was edited by Super_lin at 2012-8-13 12:12
seneca Post time: 2012-8-10 20:59
It is amazing that the Chinese managed to alienate so many millions of Africans in just twenty yea ...

Yeah, we all know what Europeans did in Africa in the past 2000 years.

And, btw, now i guess i know why you(as an african) can not survive in any western countries but move to China. Chinese don't hate African as Westerners do

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-8-13 12:35:26 |Display all floors
Super_lin Post time: 2012-8-13 12:06
Yeah, we all know what Europeans did in Africa in the past 2000 years.

And, btw, now i guess i kn ...

Do you know the word HEI GUI?

We get introduced this word when few hundred foriegn student start coming to China every year starting 80s.

We had a different view about communist society which ultimately brocken into pieces.

Keep the people in dark and discriminate the body color can be so much dangerous I have seen in Beijing.Some bad people in China played this foul and successfully divide them.Many African married to Chinese at that time were in happiness so far I know.The things getting better now as many Chinese male winning the heart of African queen.

Some people in every country with a hatred to foreign people and you cannot correct them EVER.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.