Author: sansukong

Africa: Another U.S. Battleground To Challenge, Supplant China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-22 07:22:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-21 12:21
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-20 23:23 ...
    Koo koo koo
I am also an expert on that, you know

I know you have claimed to be an expert in many fields ..... like, as a snake oil salesman!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 07:28:59 |Display all floors

RE: Africa: Another U.S. Battleground To Challenge, Supplant China

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-8-21 18:31
You obviously didn't see that queation for what is was....I know seneca, he no more want's little  ...
You obviously didn't see that queation for what is was....I know seneca, he no more want's little kids, for nefarious purposes, than you do....or do you?

What exactly is the question then? You have sounded like an accomplice of his in his child-buying activities!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 08:06:44 |Display all floors

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-8-21 18:36
Mau Mau were Kenyans!
Mau Mau were Kenyans!

The term "Mau Mau" was coined by those British occupiers then for the Kenyan freedom fighters.Watch the video.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 09:34:20 |Display all floors

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-8-21 18:38
He never claimed to be a proffessor....not that I saw anyway!and I've been on this site for a whil ...
He never claimed to be a proffessor..
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-3 13:26
Yes, teacher.

I see you are an experienced Professor.
seneca Post time: 2012-7-7 12:53
There is no such expression as "What the hack..." nor "What the sack..." or "What the flak..." or  ...

Now I see a con-artiist at work. You have even recruited a side-kick to promote you as a professor! How convenient but it does not work any more. Remember, you can't fool all the people all the time! Show what you have got, i.e. if you have any at all. Meantine, just stop going around teaching your grandfathers to suck eggs!

As what SMITHI has correctly pointed out  .......
Post time 2012-7-7 13:57:04

you seem to be stalking and insulting fellow forumittes 24/7 , i wonder how long will you last this time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 10:35:55 |Display all floors

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-8-21 18:32
Oh, and what land do the "imperialists" own there now?
Oh, and what land do the "imperialists" own there now?

Read what is written below. Did I mention the present time?

No one can equal to what the Europeans did to the Africans in Africa. They robbed them of their land, stole their minerial wealth, obliterated their identity, destroyed their culture, kept them illiterate, made them their slaves, denied them of their freedom and sold them off like cattle!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 10:54:05 |Display all floors

exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-8-21 18:38
He never claimed to be a proffessor....not that I saw anyway!and I've been on this site for a whil ...
He never claimed to be a proffessor....not that I saw anyway!and I've been on this site for a while.......in fact, you never were here back then!

Being here on this forum long enough does not equate to frequent enough. Besides, what is the point of claiming being here long enough when you are reading the threads with your eyes closed? Get yourself up-dated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-22 12:00:11 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-8-22 10:54
Being here on this forum long enough does not equate to frequent enough. Besides, what is the poi ...

I have heard of attack do gs , but now we have attack ra ats in this forum,

Especially drain ra ts.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.