Author: Dara

Do you think there is someone for everyone?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-10 15:55:30 |Display all floors
The question is how to develop compassion and love for the people around me?

Adapt some basic believes, like: "What ever happens, happens for a reason and it's ultimately good for me.", "There is no failure. There are only results and outcomes that teach me new things." and "I am responsible for everything that happens in my life - and for the actions people around me take when interacting with me. It's never their fault - it's always up to me to change things."

In order to achieve this, you must develop compassion - so never get mad at people but always try to understand their reasons instead (and if you don't, just ask). If something doesn't serve your goals, simply try to change it by changing your behaviour - but don't get upset if it doesn't work out at the beginning. Rather adapt your actions until it works out (or watch people who can handle certian things and learn from them). Then, you will develop more compassion and a better sense of responsibility, which ultimately makes it easier for you to understand people and make people feel understood. The next step will then be to find someone who makes you feel that he understands you - but that will eventually happen all by itself :)

Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 16:18:41 |Display all floors
A best match is made by HEAVEN
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-10 16:21:55 |Display all floors
sure, there is always Your second part...

would you recognise it when You met? You never know.
would be more likely to meet Him if travelling a lot? nobody knows, I think, that looking arount with eyes wide opened is good enought :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 16:28:48 |Display all floors
There are people who as a kid already know exactly what they want to become, and that is what they become, the same simplicity applies to their finding a partner, and they succeed often because there are so many who are the same. There are also outstanding people, more or less, for whom it is less easy, they may find a partner, but it is complicated by the former who want the best of both worlds and find a partner who is unique as well, common and unique, and that is why there are perhaps so many people who find it hard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 16:33:33 |Display all floors
If you travel a lot, are you more likely to meet your best match?
Yes, back home, when the girl next door sees you are an adventurer, and how much you have to tell.
If you have much to tell but don’t travel, you will be seen as a plagiarist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 17:12:22 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2012-8-10 15:55
Adapt some basic believes, like: "What ever happens, happens for a reason and it's ultimately good ...

good opinion!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-10 21:22:49 |Display all floors
onceaknight Post time: 2012-8-9 17:32
There is! however pople must be realist in what they seek and expect from each other. I dislike peop ...

Do you settle in china for a long time? I think you have a quite understanding of china

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.