Author: expatter

China: Freedom of Speech in a Forum …….. ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-11 02:57:47 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-8-9 23:32
What sane people call discussion, some call attacking ...

While sane people call discussion, expatter and some sick people call attacking.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-11 11:40:06 |Display all floors

RE: China: Freedom of Speech in a Forum …….. ?

There I have changed the title ..........

So that even the resident molluscs here might be able to understand  .............

I hope that eventually you might be able to process and also recognize the change  .........

Sorry for any inconveniece and I will in future consult with a early-language learning specialsist to ensure that I take into account that some might need 'special' consideration for pragmatics ............

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 17:37:37 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-8-11 11:40
There I have changed the title ..........

So that even the resident molluscs here might be able to  ...

Sorry dude........next time take off your clown custom  before log in to CD forum.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 17:57:35 |Display all floors
Its clear some threads are tainted by personal vendettas.

I do find them amusing though as a neutral observer.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 18:21:06 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 29042012 at 2012-8-11 18:22

Being praised by the CD mods for explaining Freedom of Speech with Chinese Characteristics,

at the same time executing and supporting the governments censorship policy,

would make me "speechless".
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-11 21:31:38 |Display all floors

CD I am trying to change the title of the thread a little  .......

Those who are unable to read the OP think it covers the whole of Chinese affairs  .......

I feel very sorry for them and would like to help ............   

Thanks ..........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-11 21:33:09 |Display all floors

expatter Post time: 2012-8-11 21:31
CD I am trying to change the title of the thread a little  .......

Those who are unable to read the ...

Its not working  ......     

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.