Author: expatter

China: Freedom of Speech in a Forum …….. ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-9 16:33:03 |Display all floors
and now my reply to Voice_cd is in the filter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-9 16:35:46 |Display all floors
My advice here is that the CD might publish a neutral warning in the thread for both combatants:

expatter

my advice to gain some or a bit of credibility or reputation is

bring links, sources, articles

when you want to reinforce your point of views

coz lately

you failed

and this is not a forum to waste time

be a good poster

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-9 16:39:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-9 16:10
An utterance that shows a noble mind, but the day-to-day goings-on in this forum would suggest les ...

Gosh .............      

………….; there must be an INTENTION TO DISCUSS IN EARNEST, to let others say what they have to say, and to REFRAIN FROM MAKING DEROGATORY GENERALISATIONS.

Mao: The Unknown Story ........

After 7 personally abusive posts you then post this  .............

Eggsqiuz me uns agin, Master Expatt:
What "disernible or even remotely intelligent" text have you written in this thread to which you explicitly invited me to?
Do you expect plaudits from others for your exhaustive but pointless three posts of foot-stamping on the ground? Do you think your "critique" is in any way shining a light on the qualities, bad or otherwise, of that book?
Fail, Expatt!
Total flop!
Your 3 posts of tedious, meaningless criticastering has done Mao nil favour, the CPC a lot of harm and yourself earned a pile of ridicule.
Sorry if you disagree with me, old pal: I have only read pages 1 through 3, and found nothing of substance. Are you carrying on in this vein throughout the rest of your thread?
It had better be locked!
After all, you have already lost your cool ca. 102 times, called posters foul names dozens of times (I didn't count!) and shown great irritability!
You are NOT UP TO THIS JOB, Expatt! Sorry. Try a lighter job!  

And just how is that reflecetd here with your new ideas on posting  ............     {:soso_e120:}

………….; there must be an INTENTION TO DISCUSS IN EARNEST, to let others say what they have to say, and to REFRAIN FROM MAKING DEROGATORY GENERALISATIONS.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-9 16:41:31 |Display all floors
Ghosty Post time: 2012-8-9 16:33
and now my reply to Voice_cd is in the filter

i didnt use any foul language

but my reply to the Mod still in the filter

the title of this thread suits my filtered reply?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-9 18:30:40 |Display all floors
freedom of speech applies to politics.

not to science.

scientific laws don't follow your speech, they follow their own laws of physics and chemistry.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-9 20:43:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-9 18:05
You are not brave enough to mention that you designed that silly and mindless thread to provoke -  ...

No I do not need to as this was a direct challenge from you personally to cite the information available, then when I did you called it personal provocation.

I will remember to take what you say in future with 'a pinch of salt' ..............        

TTCD > Message to voice CD

expatter Post time: 2012-7-23 15:32   Post #503
“If an apologist is one who asks for citation where an other would use slander as augmentation then ...”

Jawoll, Herr Furrer!

Now, bearing in mind your exceptionally high ethics, would you be willing to cite and quote relevant and authoritative sources that give you the right to discredit Mrs Jung and Mr Halliday the way you did?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

expatter Post time: 2012-7-23 17:04   Post #510

“State the particular instance and (sub) topic ..........   And before you post be aware that even I ...”

Citation and quotations that give your calumny of Mrs Jung and Mr Halliday a semblance of rectitude. If you need a particular topic: Just go back to what you wrote following the enumeration of their names,and prove that opinion of yours based on facts.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-9 22:22:11 |Display all floors
Some peoples have the romantic ideas about China.
They are the people with no real experience about the truth.
For the Chinese people are not just those have power and influence.
It is the people that must struggle for daily life.
I read many in this forum and is good.
You think the real China is this forum? !!!!!!!!!!!!
Then you haven't the knowledge about China.
You see how many Chinese here?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.