Views: 2249|Replies: 1

how to make friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-8 09:51:37 |Display all floors
let's start from friends...it may sound easy but how to start if u wanna make friends with someone especially the opposite gender?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-8 11:05:30 |Display all floors
first - have to define if it will be relationship "starting from a friends level" and with options for partnership, or even marriage? or still "just a friends"?

if just a fiends - then gender may be problem if both sides are not absolutely clear to put sexuality apart. but if they can - then it will be quite nice friendship ;)

if (maybe) more then firends...

first - define what "more" is OK for You, You are looking for a lifetime partner, or for who? what is the horizon of? or final border?

then - have to define "milestones", or "steps" in which You will make a decissions about "what next". some kind of road map maybe...

for example: sure, we will be friends, but if I would find him attractive it will be ok for me to go out with him/she and friends, next step - judge of his/hers behaviors (if it os OK for me)... and another "milestone" for example if He is atrracted to You and You to Him... what You will be ready to do with that? Ready to go further the way He wants? If not... offer Him partnership, "friends with benefits"... what is the borderline that You can draw?

so... there is no simple answer as long, as people are different ;)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.