Views: 1752|Replies: 0

Obama wants to bag the US christians... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-8 08:13:37 |Display all floors
US army to be used against tea party "insurrectionists"...

How's that for a nobel peace prize winner? The muslim president wants to kill everyone in america. The ramadan fasting must be pounding in his head.

By Paul Joseph Watson:
An academic study about the future use of the military as a peacekeeping force within the United States written by a retired Army Colonel depicts a shocking scenario in which the U.S. Army is used to restore order to a town that has been seized by Tea Party “insurrectionists”.

The study also focuses on how authorities would use propaganda through the media to “present a picture of the federal response and the inevitable defeat of the insurrection.”

“This "fictional" scenario leads not to conclusions but points to ponder when considering 21st century full spectrum operations in the continental United States,” write Benson and Weber.

“This troubles me. I spent a number of years on active duty in the United States Army. I swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States. I don’t know where Kevin Benson’s loyalties lie, but it isn’t to the US Constitution. He should know better, but it just goes to show that sometimes higher education obliterates common sense. I find this article lacking in facts and based on a lot of contrived nonsense. The tea party has been a peaceful movement about returning back to our constitutional values. Tea partiers don’t defecate on police cars, rape women, beat people with differing views or destroy personal property like some “movements,” adds another.

The study dovetails with a recently leaked U.S. Army manualwhich reveals plans for the military to carry out “Civil Disturbance Operations” during which troops will be used domestically to quell riots, confiscate firearms and even kill Americans on U.S. soil during mass civil unrest.

The manual also describes how prisoners will be processed through temporary internment camps under the guidance of U.S. Army FM 3-19.40 Internment/Resettlement Operations, which as we reported earlier this year, outlines how internees would be “re-educated” into developing an “appreciation of U.S. policies” while detained in prison camps inside the United States.

Etc...

It's either us or them... the next war will be liberals against conservatives... wrldwide.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.