Views: 21140|Replies: 115

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/2012olympics/2012-08/02/content_15641291.htm#   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-8-2 23:37:46 |Display all floors
at day 5, many many chinese in london have learnt how racist the foreigners are. this shockwave has sent back to 1.3b people in china. this is good, because it teach those chinese and other asian to turn away from the west, especially those who have always
be formed of the west..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-3 16:38:42 |Display all floors
Apart from the suspiciously good swimmer, from what I've seen, all Chinese athletes have had a tremendous reception.

How do you figure this out, or is it in fact reverse racism. You think only white people can be racist? Ha ha. Think again buddy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-4 23:41:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-3 16:30
What's your steak? No CHinese has been aggressed, killed or maimed whereas shortly after the Beijing ...

chinese people in london didnt stir trouble, i think the new zealand guy may have stir trouble with the local....otherwise they wouldnt have hurt him....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-4 23:42:07 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy Post time: 2012-8-3 16:38
Apart from the suspiciously good swimmer, from what I've seen, all Chinese athletes have had a treme ...

u mean chinese people are very racist??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-4 23:44:07 |Display all floors
i know for a fact, chinese people welcome foreigners very well when the atheletes came to bj to compete, they made them felt home.

but london didnt make chinese feel comfortable...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-4 23:46:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-3 16:30
What's your steak? No CHinese has been aggressed, killed or maimed whereas shortly after the Beijing ...

if u go to another country and cause trouble, then u really asking for that.

i heard the english soccer fan went to turkey and caused trouble after they lost the game,

one of the english man was knife to death by the local.

talking about the english soccer fan, i can understand why...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-5 00:35:06 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-8-4 23:41
chinese people in london didnt stir trouble, i think the new zealand guy may have stir trouble wit ...

the western people may not be bad, not everyone is bad anyway.

but just dont drink then they good. once they drink, they would cause big trouble and hurting people or hurting themselves. This is obvious!! because lets face it, western people love their alcohol and drugs...while chinese love their gambling. This is in the blood!!

One aussie was sent home today because he got drunk and started smashing a shop, he got arrested and then sent home by his own team. If u in an unknown foreign country with different language , u wont live long...and thats self inflicted.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.