Author: expatter

Guangcheng feted by US Congress ....... [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-2 23:42:44 |Display all floors
29042012 Post time: 2012-8-2 23:41
Somebody stole my post !

Try a lock on your mailbox  ...........

It is the modern generation you know .........

So crooked  .........      

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-2 23:52:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-8-2 23:54
29042012 Post time: 2012-8-2 23:41
Somebody stole my post !

not stolen.

eaten by ghosts.

and viruses
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-8-3 11:37:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-2 21:47
I seem to have to repeat myself:

What would happen if a blind anti-war activist and citizen of the  ...

My comment finally arrived at #2 and #3 .............

House arrest is a mundane idea ...........

When compared to the thug US government taking people to their thug illegal prison in Guantanamo ........

Where if the situation was reversed then Mr, Chen would be held by those thugs  ..............

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-3 16:35:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-3 16:03
At least I and you can join forces in condemning the U.S. government for criminally depriving fore ...

Yes  ...........

As the number of 'so-called' thugs double with each telling of the story .........

So that same story becomes on that one singular merit  ........

Even more miraculous  ...........   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-3 18:06:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-3 18:00
Hey Patter, I HAVE NEVER MENTIONED any NUMBER of THUGS the Chinese authorities have deployed to ke ...

In future you old curmudgeon please read the post before replying  ........

I never said you did  .........

A guilt complex perhaps from your side there   ...........   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-8-3 18:15:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-8-3 18:11
...if you don't like to be called the messenger who distorted his own message, then don't talk to  ...

It is my opinion based on different and varying reports  .........

I am allowed an opinion surely ........

Or do you and the rest of the ghosts here seek to kill off the rest of the few remaining posters  ...........   ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.