Author: vincent01

What do you think of Chinese people?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-10 20:17:12 |Display all floors
radicalchristia Post time: 2012-8-2 21:22
spitting, throwing garbage, pushing, cutting, screaming, pissing on sidewalks, disobeying traffic  ...
  1. spitting, throwing garbage, pushing, cutting, screaming, pissing on sidewalks, disobeying traffic laws just reminds me how free China is, and how lucky Chinese people are.
Copy code
How lucky chinese are? how free China are by doing something that is disgusting and destroy the public images with no morality ? You must got a very bias mind or lack of normal education.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-9-11 08:29:52 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-9-10 20:14
As you said you are a foreigner by youself, it sounds that you do not like yourself and your cou ...

I do not dislike my country of origin or where I live at all. (They are different), nor the colour of my skin as that is a lottery of birth. I am not someone who is a nationalistic jingoistic type who believes in the superiority of my ethnic group either. I am not a flag waving nationalist nor some Gawd is on my side person.

The "western trap" I referred to is  what the western states have done in the past 100 years or so, that is the wholesale destruction of cultural and ethical systems along with their attendant values, while replacing them with lowest common denominator based systems that have little depth or roots in society.  I have watched first hand the destruction of many cultures who fell under the spell of "wetstern cultural values" and in most cases it was to the detriment of the local society.  
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-12 18:48:30 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-9-11 08:29
I do not dislike my country of origin or where I live at all. (They are different), nor the colour ...

Your words are 冠冕堂皇,杞人忧天。
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-12 19:05:08 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-9-10 19:38
it's their culture and you're a guest in their country.....my guess you're visa won't get renewed  ...

I highly doubt that they are worried about little me. Outside of my personal feelings about the lack of basic hygiene in the country, I do not engage in political activism or actively disparage the government .  I mostly keep to myself.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-9-13 06:21:28 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-9-12 19:05
I highly doubt that they are worried about little me. Outside of my personal feelings about the la ...

they know where you are all the time........i don't know how they know.........but they Know....

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.