Author: vincent01

What do you think of Chinese people?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-24 13:32:01 |Display all floors
radicalchristia Post time: 2012-8-2 21:22
spitting, throwing garbage, pushing, cutting, screaming, pissing on sidewalks, disobeying traffic  ...

Are you seriously promoting urinating and defecating in public as good policy because it is "natural"? Cholera, Hepatitis B, and many other diseases are spread from fecal oral contamination. The freaking plague wiped out half of Europe because people tossed the urine and feces from their chamber pots directly onto the streets! Throwing trash on to the streets also promotes rat infestation, which can carry all sorts of diseases. It isn't "natural" to wear clothes, but it is a healthier alternative to frost bite and sunburn. Humans evolve over time. Using the world as your personal toilet is caveman behavior.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-9-10 06:00:14 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-7-24 13:32
Are you seriously promoting urinating and defecating in public as good policy because it is "natur ...

hey lady THIS IS CHINA.......I think maybe its not for for....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-10 07:55:43 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-9-10 06:00
hey lady THIS IS CHINA.......I think maybe its not for for....

I'm well aware that "this is China", but just saying that unhealthy behavior is ok "because its China" is lazy. People need to take on personal responsibility for their environment. We all have to share this planet, and doing something as simple as using the toilet in ...wait for it...A TOILET is something that should be easily attained. After I drop a deuce, I wash my hands with soap. Why? Because I don't want to spread my germs to others. It is called civic responsibility. It is called caring about what happens to someone other than just myself.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-9-10 19:38:49 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-9-10 07:55
I'm well aware that "this is China", but just saying that unhealthy behavior is ok "because its Ch ...

it's their culture and you're a guest in their country.....my guess you're visa won't get renewed it you keep posting ......................remember you're always being watched

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-9-10 19:39:43 |Display all floors
AND YOU REALLY DON'T GET IT....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-10 20:12:32 |Display all floors
traveller_in_Cn Post time: 2012-8-2 17:45
It's interesting to compare how the CHinese see themselves and how the foreigners like me see these  ...

It is very interesting to read your post.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-10 20:14:36 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2012-8-2 17:25
I have mixed thoughts about the Chinese. Most people I have met have been warm friendly and very hel ...
I just hope that  the average Chinese person doesn't fall in to the western trap and become a bland travesty of themselves in the future.

As you said you are a foreigner by youself, it sounds that you do not like yourself and your country from the above comments. BTW, what do you mean the " western trap" ?
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.