Author: wowzers

Ye Shiwen: Supergirl or Doper?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-31 17:15:47 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-7-31 17:13
No, not at all fair !!
Just like now when there's no evidence yet they're already accusing her of  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 17:18:50 |Display all floors
I won't be surprised that they would resort to all these underhanded tactics because China is winning so many medals again.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 17:21:25 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-7-31 17:18
I won't be surprised that they would resort to all these underhanded tactics because China is winnin ...

China and USA are tied for total medals with 17 each.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 17:22:00 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-7-31 17:18
I won't be surprised that they would resort to all these underhanded tactics because China is winnin ...

You are not only a fag.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 17:22:23 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-7-31 17:13
No, not at all fair !!
Just like now when there's no evidence yet they're already accusing her of  ...

Little Honker boy, she was caught RED HANDED with the HGH in her luggage - STIFF BIKKIES....dearie.

Anyway, where did I suggest that this current case is one of doping - NOWHERE, you dumb banana.
I simply explained the process for the B-sample, and how it is done to ensure that there is no tampering.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 17:23:53 |Display all floors
Chinese officials should insist on strict monitoring of all these urine samples to be sent for testing, preferably with the presence of Chinese officials and another samples sent to reliable labs for testing so that they can't do it again like they did before.
Be careful of what they may put in your bags, your drinks & your food.
You can't trust them. They did it before and they would likely do it again because China is again winning sooooo many medals.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 17:25:56 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-7-31 17:23
Chinese officials should insist on strict monitoring of all these urine samples to be sent for testi ...

Dipxit, why don't you run home to mummy & get your mouth wiped, you are dribbling so much sh1t....

Learn about the testing protocols, who is required to be there, what has to be done before you go off dribbling your cr@p.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.