Author: wowzers

Ye Shiwen: Supergirl or Doper?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-31 16:57:33 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2012-7-31 16:09
Test was done before the medal ceremony, but the results take anything up to a week to be advised. ...

I would not be surprised they would spike her urine sample just like what they did to those in the past.
China should insist strict monitoring of all these test samples, and preferably with the presence of Chinese officials so that they can't do it again.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 16:59:26 |Display all floors
wowzers Post time: 2012-7-31 14:36
But Ye Shiwen denied the allegations, telling reporters: "My results come from hard work and trainin ...

I've eaten in China, I've gotten food poisoned in China. I know for a fact that some Chinese don't have clean hands.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 17:02:21 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-7-31 16:57
I would not be surprised they would spike her urine sample just like what they did to those in the ...

What proof do you have the samples were spiked?  And the testing is done in a fair manner.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 17:02:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 17:02:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 17:09:12 |Display all floors
correction Post time: 2012-7-31 16:57
I would not be surprised they would spike her urine sample just like what they did to those in the ...

Oh run off home, you silly little banana-boy.

The athlete has to sign the seals on the sample bottles, and if they need to test the "B" sample, it MUST be checked by her, and she needs to sign that the seal is intact, & accepts that it is as it was supplied, AND the athlete must be ther for the whole process of the opening and testing of the "B" sample....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-31 17:13:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by correction at 2012-7-31 17:15
grb Post time: 2012-7-31 17:02
What proof do you have the samples were spiked?  And the testing is done in a fair manner.

No, not at all fair !!
Just like now when there's no evidence yet they're already accusing her of doping.
In Australia, they did it to the Chinese girl with all those vials that didn't belong to the Chinese girl.
Common sense would tell you it's all fabrication, no one could smuggle sooo many vials of performance enhancing substance into Australia without being detected at the entry checkpoint. Moreover, those performance enhancing substances are useless during the actual competition. If there's actual doping then it's at home for a period of time,
not at venues in a foreign country that you can be caught easily at the entry checkpoint.
So it's all fabrications they did it to the Chinese back then.
I'm not surprised they'll resort to all these underhanded tactics again  because China is winning.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.