Views: 30469|Replies: 88

American man wants Pretty Chinese girlfriend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-4-10 15:29:25 |Display all floors
I'm an American man.I hope to find a pretty Chinese girlfriend.I live and work in Beijing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 17:07:38 |Display all floors

Try lisa on to if it fits :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 19:34:19 |Display all floors

I have a question

Is the grass greener on the other side? If you look for a girlfriend just according to her nationality, not her character...I have to repeat this great speech " I have a deam..that one day.."all the girls or boys will be charged by their characters..not the color of their skin...!!
Wahahahahahahah!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 19:50:34 |Display all floors

Reply: American man wants Pretty Chinese girlfriend

.............deep

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 20:49:35 |Display all floors

just sex

because he donot understand chinses, he is very loneliness, so he find a beijing girl only for sex.

only the stupid girl go to bed with you!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-10 21:07:53 |Display all floors

Typically American

And your intentions by posting this drivel in this forum are what?

Are you hoping for some pretty little Chinese girl to come hopping into your bed because you're American?

I'm Canadian...I'd like to find a girlfriend, too, but you don't see me advertising that fact as a one-liner in a public forum.

How typically American.  "Hi girls, I'm an American.  Want to go out with me? I'm God's gift to humanity."

Get a life and stop posting one-line drivel on an open, public forum.  Nobody cares that you're American, exept you.

Chris

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-4-11 01:08:57 |Display all floors

I am also rich.

And remember,America is a much better country than Canada.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.