Author: jacky520

make friends with who is interested in international trade. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-14 19:46:30 |Display all floors

I am here,friend

Dear jacky520:
Kindly knowing that you wanna make friengs with someone who like international trade,I'm very happy to inform you that I am in a trading co. in qingdao,would like to connect to me? I am gald to get along with you.
My email is kangta0532@163.com,QQ is 29642169.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-14 19:54:55 |Display all floors

i love it, cuz business is my major

but i'm still a college student, and i'm afraid you can't learn form my experience

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 09:36:09 |Display all floors

Hello everyone

Nice to see so many friends here! I'm Jason who is a sales clerk for overseas market working in Shenzhen city, I want to learn more information for international trade and get improvement on english, anyone who is interested in this field please don't hesitate to contact with me, my MSN is "topioneer2003@hotmail.com", looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-17 09:58:24 |Display all floors

Sorry

Sorry to inform you that my MSN is "topioneer@hotmail.com" but no "topioneer2003@hotmail.com", everyone is warmly welcome to chat with me in your spare time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-18 16:01:59 |Display all floors

I want to chat with you

If you have QQ number, I 'd like to chat with you, My QQ No. is:303903512 . I often be availabe at noon. Hope can link with you.

Use magic tools Report

jacky520 has been deleted
Post time 2004-5-20 20:58:33 |Display all floors

aa

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-21 14:06:18 |Display all floors

Could you please show the full paragraph?

Hi, Jacky, I need to know the sentences before and after this sentence "but buyer still......", could you please show it or send me by email to my add:sun.guang@weinigexpodggn.com

Regards,
Alex

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.