Author: sansukong

Is Galactic Perspective Missing in Climate Change Debate? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-7-28 01:44:47 |Display all floors

RE: Is Galactic Perspective Missing in Climate Change Debate?

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-27 21:55
Did you dare to watch # 4 yourself?

It is not a question of dare or not dare. More so, it is a question of whether it is worth or not worth spending the time to watch it. Coming from you, I always have my doubts !
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 01:48:17 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-28 01:44
It is not a question of dare or not dare. More so, it is a question of whether it is worth or not ...

No sense of adventure.

Never seen any thing good in your short little life.

Just a drain rat.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 01:53:06 |Display all floors

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-27 22:16
sansukong.

Hard science coupled with hard true facts are for everyone with a heart for the TRUTH. Only weasels don't understand!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 01:55:03 |Display all floors
It is not a question of dare or not dare. More so, it is a question of whether it is worth or not ...

You know why the guy in # 4 wear cowboy hat?

Because he is trying to educate the ignorant American cowboys and drain rats like you.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 01:57:19 |Display all floors

Science comes from peer reviews.

No peer  reviews is rumors and gossips of drain rats......it is not science.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 01:58:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-7-28 01:53
Hard science coupled with hard true facts are for everyone with a heart for the TRUTH. Only weasel ...

Thick and stupid
And dirty as drain rat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-7-28 10:07:46 |Display all floors

Revolutionar Post time: 2012-7-27 21:55

Reposting:

There is no hockey stick there.

The hockey stick can be found here .......
Read the Full Article...........

Unless of course you are unable to read to understand!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.